• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
-Corpo expansion
-True netrunner expansion, hacking minds across the Net
-Rockboy expansion, with concerts and everything

So many good possibilities.
All of those would be awesome. Corpo especially, I think it can happen.
My personal favorite would be a cop expansion. But I think that creating a whole expansion on this will not happen, since I don't think that much people would role play a cop ? Especially when you're a thug for the main campain lol
I hope for the sequel.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

anexanhume

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
So we already know that representation in the CP77 is bad or just hot taking?
No, but unless they change some things about what they've shown thus far, that's very likely going to be where some of the criticism comes from. It would allow them to finish the game in their original vision and then show they actively listen to feedback.

LiquidDom

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm replaying TW3 now (might have waited if I knew the Switch port was coming but oh well), can't wait to play the DLC's for the first time. I know I could have jumped right into them from the menu but I wanted to replay and get to them as I progressed. I only played it once when it came out, so a lot of the game I've forgotten and it's just so good.

From what I hear the two expansions are really meaty (Blood and Wine especially) so I can't wait to reach them. This is only another positive for Cyberpunk.

logash

Oct 27, 2017
Blood and Wine is one of the greatest expansion packs of all time so bring it on.

Imerty

Oct 27, 2017
After TW 3 two brilliant expansions I'm 100% confident in pre-ordering the season pass of Cyberpunk in order to save some money.

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
Great news. Looking forward to all the free dlc goodies they'll put out for the game ala what they did in The Witcher 3.

Green

Oct 27, 2017
I've never played the expansions, just started my first playthrough 2 nights ago now. Are they considered really good? Is it closer to Dawnguard/Hearthfire or Shivering Isles? If Shivering Isles, hype.

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017
Interesting most developers have dropped the big expansion model as being not worth it, but CDPR is going at it again here.

I personally never stick around for the tiny drops most developers seem to want to throw out there and going back for a 2 hour experience or whatever is ridiculously wasteful and silly. By the time you relearn the damned game it's over. But with Witcher 3 both expansions were pretty substantial with Heart of Stone feeling like a smaller focused game and Blood & Wine having more content than a lot of full games, s
The Witcher 3 expansions (which to be pedantic is much more accurate than DLC) are god tier. Much of the content is better than the main game, which is saying something. And there was about 40 hours of content in them.

I forgot I got the goty edition on the 1x and didn't play it. Originally beat it on PlayStation. Maybe I'll give it a try when I have a game lull. The base game was amazing.

Blade30

Oct 26, 2017
I've never played the expansions, just started my first playthrough 2 nights ago now. Are they considered really good? Is it closer to Dawnguard/Hearthfire or Shivering Isles? If Shivering Isles, hype.

They are much better than the main game, especially Hearts of Stone.

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
What kind of savage are you. Play at launch the whole game. Then the expansions on the new consoles and then play the whole game again.
:P

this. cyberpunk is going to be perfect for multiple playthroughs anyways. switch from male to female, pick a different background etc. i expect the second playthrough to be just as fun as the first one.

Oct 27, 2017
They are much better than the main game, especially Hearts of Stone.

Just playing through hearts of stone now for the first time, I have to say it's great and I'm enjoying it more than the main game. Some really interesting characters.
just completed the auction house heist
I hope theres a lot more to come!

Daeoc

Oct 27, 2017
MA
They've always had major updates/DLC for their games. Always nice to hear of them while waiting.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome news.

The expansions in TW3 are definitely up there for me in terms of favorite/best of all time. I can't wait to see what they'll do for Cyberpunk.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
And I will be waiting a year or two before buying the game.

Loved Witcher 3 at launch, but I haven't found the time or energy to do another playthrough with all the expansion, regardless of how great I hear they are.

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Damn, that sounds good. This is making it harder and harder to hold out for next gen before finally playing this game.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Will buy sight unseen after how incredible Hearts of Stone and Blood & Wine were.

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Let's hope this time they don't screw up people that bought the base game locking their saves out of the GOTY Edition.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Just playing through hearts of stone now for the first time, I have to say it's great and I'm enjoying it more than the main game. Some really interesting characters.
just completed the auction house heist
I hope theres a lot more to come!

Oh yeah you're in for a treat. It only gets better and better through to the end of it.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
The Witcher 3 season pass was the best dlc i ever bought, it had the best ratio of quality/content/price i ever seen.

So yeah im all-in for this.

Deleted member 34714

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 28, 2017
Wow if they can do a Blood and Wine tier expansion that would be crazy for an fps. Very interested to see how it goes. That expansion was such a good conclusion for Witcher 3.