• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which PC platform did you buy on?

• GOG

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Epic

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Steam

Votes: 37 64.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeI

Dec 9, 2017
With Cyberpunk 2077 being so popular on PC, and potentially getting over 4 million PC pre-orders alone, I was curious what the platform split there is like with it being widely available on multiple stores with similar pricing as well. Maybe since it is a GOG-affiliated game it will have way more sales there than usual?

Not that an enthusiast gaming forum is necessarily representative of purchases as a whole; was just curious about store preferences here when given multiple choices.

MC_Leon6494

Sep 7, 2018
If I buy it I will buy it on Steam on a mega sale in a long while to give cdpr as little of my money as possible

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
Typically I go with Steam, but for 2077 I own it on GOG since I bought the physical version for all the bonus stuff (and the Best Buy steelbook).

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
None, but I'll pick it up on Steam next summer when all the bugs and shit have been fixed.

Transistor

Vodka martini, dirty, with Tito's please
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
When the OT is reopened, this conversation can be had there. Please see this post for details:

www.resetera.com

Cyberpunk 2077 |OT| Welcome to Night City (READ THE OP BEFORE YOU POST)

The original release date for Cyberpunk 2077 was November 19, which was during Trans Awareness Week and right before Transgender Day of Remembrance (November 20). To raise awareness of the numerous concerns of transphobia surrounding the game and the company, we made a commitment to lock the OT...

Status
Not open for further replies.