• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
Whoa whoa whoaaaaaaaaaaaa

Destiny gunplay is top tier . Everything feels great and different

Withing archetype / class of weapon all weapons feel super samey and what very few exceptions there are don't feel different enough imo

I do appreciate gunplay in D2 for what it's, I just never found it to be that amazeballs stuff that so many hype it to be. It's snappy and easy, it just doesn't get me engaged because there is basically nothing to master with gunplay

Deleted member 47654

user requested account closure
Banned
Sep 10, 2018
Penis... 2!

tenor.gif
Post of the week

droppedthis.jpg

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So now we know there is full on nudity for both genders presumably, curious, i know the esrb is reallly strict about nudity, i wonder how they got away without hitting ao? Maybe the sex scenes are really tame. I know games like mass effect andromeda, witcher 3, and da inquistion have partial nudity (breast, buttox) but does full on genitalia push you into ao territory in the states?

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
So now we know there is full on nudity for both genders presumably, curious, i know the esrb is reallly strict about nudity, i wonder how they got away without hitting ao? Maybe the sex scenes are really tame. I know games like mass effect andromeda, witcher 3, and da inquistion have partial nudity (breast, buttox) but does full on genitalia push you into ao territory in the states?
Nah. GTA IV had full male nudity back in 2007. Dante's Inferno had a pretty ridiculous example of it in 2010, and there's been others since.

Yzec

Dec 11, 2019
Belgium
The guy on reddit showed the video settings on ps5, and no performance mode toggle on there... only HDR settings, hopefully it's not xbox only.

Switters

Oct 28, 2017
Welp, 30fps for the PS5 cinematic Corpo Netrunner Stealth Neutral Run. 60 fps for the Junkie Nomad Gorilla Arms run on PC.

Last edited:

misho8723

Jan 7, 2018
Slovakia
Man, the character models and their incidental animations during convos are really good. So lifelike compared to Witcher 3 NPC's.

?
I loved the facial animations and even their body animations in Witcher 3.. they looked just so, human - in particular the eyes on NPCs were one of the best I have ever seen, so lifelike.. I mean, these things were universally praised by reviewers and by players

Bobbyleejones

Banned
Aug 25, 2019
The sooner we can eliminate the Jaguar cpus and ddr3 (Xbox one and s), the better these games will look. That ps5 stream doesn't look too hot (I know know don't judge a stream)

UnknownSpirit

Oct 25, 2017
So, I am trying to see if its the same guy but on the reddit thread where the link to the videos are. He stated that he will be starting over as a Corpo and try to stream the whole character creative process.

So.. I guess that might happen

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
?
I loved the facial animations and even their body animations in Witcher 3.. they looked just so, human - in particular the eyes on NPCs were one of the best I have ever seen, so lifelike.. I mean, these things were universally praised by reviewers and by players

Oh they weren't bad, Cyberpunk is just on another level. To be expected I think given the budget and the fact that it's been five years since W3.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Alright, installing the 43 GB patch for Cyberpunk.

Ask me anything about the game you'd like to know so far. I've played probably 2-3 hours so far.

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
Alright, installing the 43 GB patch for Cyberpunk.

Ask me anything about the game you'd like to know so far. I've played probably 2-3 hours so far.
From the other thread:

How is the perk/talent system? Do you really notice improvement over time with stuff like guns like they said?

Deleted member 18944

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How many lifepath dialogue choices and skill check did you get so far

Quite a bit but not in every dialogue you have. You will also get money choices (if you have enough cash you can avoid certain things). Also it seems that some choices in yello (the important choices) seem to affect outcomes.

Hi :)

I just wanted to ask you about your general impressions about the game after playing those 2 - 3 hours.. thanks :)

I'll have more impressions in a bit.

Male or female V?

Also, I know this is subjective, but how's the voice acting overall?

I'm Male V right now. On PC I plan to be female.

Male V's voice is fucking great. I swear I know the voice but I'm not sure yet. Voice acting is great in general. Performances are nice.

Alex840

Oct 31, 2017
Anyone know if the performance mode is an unlocked frame rate, or is it just a 'more stable' 30fps?

Deleted member 18944

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You moved pretty fast. A lot of press and even some others with early copies said it took them 6 hours to hit title card.
So fast? In previews they said that they saw the opening title card only after playing some 6 hours

Lmfao before I say more, let me check game time and such then. I feel like its only been a couple hours, maybe I'm just losing track of time.

Edit: I don't know how to see playtime on Xbox One. Seems all the ways I looked up won't show it.

Also... It seems I haven't unlocked any achievements for the game lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.