• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

swimming

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
still confused about the entire release of this

so there's no PS5 or XSX disc or digital versions it's just running the PS4 and XB1 versions on the next-gen consoles but there are enhancements but there also isn't a patch for next-gen until later?

Raigor

May 14, 2020
They are going to release TW3 next gen SKU so I assume Cyberpunk 2077 will also have one

OP
OP
swimming

swimming

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
jesus christ i donno know why i always thought this would have a digital PS5 and XSX release w/ a patch that focused on adding ray-tracing and allat.

guess it saves me $10

sedael

Oct 16, 2020
jesus christ i donno know why i always thought this would have a digital PS5 and XSX release w/ a patch that focused on adding ray-tracing and allat.

Early next year it is having exactly that. This year (for xbox at least) the digital version is just bc mode until the patch is out

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well, my SO bought me the PS4 version for my PS5. Hopefully that means a free next-gen patch later down the road.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

guess it saves me $10

yeah im just waiting a couple months to check it out in its full "console" glory, . Im playing way too much rn anyway

also its trans-awareness day of remembrance, out of respect, i don't think they are allowing cyberpunk threads today.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Official Staff Communication
In recognition of International Transgender Day of Remembrance, we've made the decision to lock all threads about Cyberpunk 2077 for today (November 20th) to raise awareness about the concerns related to the publisher and the game. Originally the plan was to close the OT on this date as it was the day after the game was due to release; there will still be an OT closure on the day after release to honor that commitment. However, with marketing for the game now in full swing, this is another way to draw attention to the issue. The threads will be reopened tomorrow.

To learn more about this issue please see this summary thread.