• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
That not-so-subtle zoom in on Judy, lol...

giphy.gif

Sebalt

Oct 28, 2017
Praise the sun and a JoJo reference, huh.

I'm going to have so much screens...

ciddative

Apr 5, 2018
Can't fucking wait. After being disappointed with FF7R and TLou2 and burning out on Tsushima, I need this in my life

qatak

Oct 27, 2017
Not able to watch the vid right now - do they have editable light sources like in Spider-Man?

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Maybe this will allow you to make the game look good on base consoles.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Woah, this looks insane actually. So many options.

Why am I not surprised at the angle of the first shot though... lol

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Oh and, once again, fuck this garbage company for having every promo and video under the sun aside from how they're tackling the themes they're touching on with any degree of nuance.

May 10, 2019
Love photography mode when implemented in games correctly as in having options/tools and not just the bare minimum(Breakpoint). It also means I'm going to be spending even more time in the game setting up shots.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Even though I don't plan to play this game, I'm glad Photo Mode is here to stay.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Really cool that you can see your character in action. Not exactly standard for first person games with photomode

GlowingBovine

Prophet of Truth
Nov 27, 2017
Damn, now that's a nice photo mode.
I wish more games would do something like GTAVs director mode/Halos Forge. I wanna be able to set up my own scenes with the games props and characters. That's probably a lot of work for little payoff though.

Status
Not open for further replies.