• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Epileptic PSA: There are reports that animations and flashing lights in this game can cause seizures. Read this article for more information

Why is there controversy surrounding CD Projekt Red and Cyberpunk 2077?

CD Projekt Red has a history of transphobia. This is well documented at this point and not a matter of debate. Due to this context there is particular concern about transphobic or insensitive content in Cyberpunk 2077 itself, such as the decision to tie gender to voice in the character creator, and trans fetishization in illustrations in the game—and these are just examples from prerelease footage. Additionally, there have been concerns about racist imagery and stereotyping. This article goes into depth about some of these issues.

What incidents of transphobia have occurred surrounding the game and the company, and why are they hurtful?

This list will be updated over time as more examples come to light, especially as the game releases and more content is uncovered. If you wish to have something added to this list, please send me a DM and get my attention.

Why is ResetEra allowing an official thread for this game?

There has been a lot of discussion about whether there should even be an official thread for Cyberpunk 2077, and many points of view were considered for this decision. Ultimately, a thread like this can serve as a platform for minority concerns to be aired and discussed respectfully, and given appropriate attention. We've also heard from minority members, including some trans members, who have asked for a space where they can talk about the game without needing to worry about trolling and bigoted posting. We expect all posters in the thread to extend the consideration and empathy to give them that space. We will be moderating as strictly as necessary to make sure they do.

What can I do to help fight transphobia?

Transphobia exists in many aspects of our lives. From casual discrimination such as the continuous misuse of a person's preferred pronouns, to more serious ramifications such as housing being denied, legal rights being taken away, and being discriminated in the legal system. Every trans person either has experienced transphobia in their lives, or will experience transphobia at some point.

Moreover, transphobia is a systematic issue that is present in every level of our society. Politicians fight to take away our rights. Celebrities use coded language and religious justifications, if not outright hostility, in order to continue to deny our existence. Media continues to portray us as the butt of a joke, or acts like we're something to be fascinated by, rather than treated with respect.

Actions speak louder than words: Become active in your local politics, donate to transgender causes, stand up for these issues wherever they arise, and if you know transgender people in your life be there for them and support them.

Here are some pro-trans organizations around the world where you can make a donation and show your support
  • For those of you in the US, The Trevor Project is one of the leading LGBT organizations. They are dedicated to crisis intervention and suicide prevention for people who are in need of support, love, and care.
  • For those of you in the UK, Mermaids is dedicated to the support of transgender, non-binary, and gender-diverse children, young adults, and their families. They have been around since 1995, and have been one of the most vocal voices speaking out against transphobia in the UK, including showing the dangers that transphobia imposes upon our youth.
  • If you would like to donate to CDPR's native country of Poland, you can find the Trans-Fuzja Foundation website here. The Trans-Fuzja Foundation has been around since 2008, and is dedicated to the support of transgender people in Poland in many aspects of life and society, including politics.
We are your friends. We are your family members. We're your coworkers. We're the people you meet on the street. We're the essential workers who keep society running in a pandemic. We're everywhere. We're not some sort of freak or joke, and we're not going away.

I want to give major thanks to Uzzy for lending her talent, time, and effort in putting together graphics and material for this official thread. Without her, this would not have been possible on such short notice. I would also like to give a shout out and thanks to Kyuuji for allowing me to use images and links from her own thread for this posts.

TissueBox

Oct 25, 2017
Urinated States of America
Judy's great and all, but Rivers is my beefcake bun. ;p

Nah but srsly, Judy's personal quest is prolly the strongest. On the other hand, CDPR did Rivers kind of dirty with how SHORT his quest was, grrhgh. [sigh] But yeah I loved the man, for what little we had. That one scene with him, before the, you know, doing-it scene, is so sweet and intimate. C2077's character moments are still etched into my mind for how earthy and animated they were.

A toast to those moments of heart, one and all. ^^'

(Frankly if the Cybperpunk 2077 team were to make a AAA dating sim, I'd prolly give it a rent. *whistles through cheek*)

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I don't know if it was always like this, but I just noticed cyberpunk is listed on the ps5 store as "just announced"

You can add it to your wishlist but that's about it.

It was probably always like that, but I assumed it was completely nuked from the store.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Judy's great and all, but Rivers is my beefcake bun. ;p

Nah but srsly, Judy's personal quest is prolly the strongest. On the other hand, CDPR did Rivers kind of dirty with how SHORT his quest was, grrhgh. [sigh] But yeah I loved the man, for what little we had. That one scene with him, before the, you know, doing-it scene, is so sweet and intimate. C2077's character moments are still etched into my mind for how earthy and animated they were.

A toast to those moments of heart, one and all. ^^'

(Frankly if the Cybperpunk 2077 team were to make a AAA dating sim, I'd prolly give it a rent. *whistles through cheek*)

River was surprisingly good yeah.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Hope we get some free dlc/ expansion news sometime this month.

Nephtes

Oct 27, 2017
I hope a patch is incoming… I just want my One X performance profile to be in line with the PS4 Pro's with this game.

Like, why didn't they take the culling steps on One X in 1.22 like they did with the PS4 Pro?
Frustrating.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
did they ever say anything more about the multiplayer stuff they had planned? was it cancelled?

would like to pickup the game some day and check it out but honestly i'll just probably wait till its on gamepass. Feels like a perfect game for that sort of sub service, if I don't like it after an hour or two can just uninstall without a worry.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I see the game on sale for $20 but I haven't been keeping up with the news surrounding it. Is it worth diving into now? Have they fixed enough of the bugs for my to play it on my PS5 or PC?

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
I hope a patch is incoming… I just want my One X performance profile to be in line with the PS4 Pro's with this game.

Like, why didn't they take the culling steps on One X in 1.22 like they did with the PS4 Pro?
Frustrating.

The studio recently swapped in a senior producer to get things back on track and have been hiring staff with Multiplayer and Networking experience onto the project as well.

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
The game is currently $19.99 at Best Buy for both Xbox and Playstation. I was going to make a new thread about it, but was unsure about if mods would lock it.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
The game is currently $19.99 at Best Buy for both Xbox and Playstation. I was going to make a new thread about it, but was unsure about if mods would lock it.

At this point in time mods are locking ANY new Cyberpunk thread and guiding people to this thread. There were 2 threads already locked in the last day. Both posts were met with ridicule and scorn from users and locked promptly. I'd say don't bother mentioning anything outside of this thread.

Last edited:

Pat_DC

Oct 27, 2017
I have the chance of picking this up fairly cheap, and about to finish up R&C so was looking for something to move onto.
So have people playing on PS5 still found it fairly buggy?

I know it is all fairly luck based and people experiences can vary game by game but just curious if i should jump in now or wait a little longer.

RaphaBE

Sep 19, 2020
California
I see the game on sale for $20 but I haven't been keeping up with the news surrounding it. Is it worth diving into now? Have they fixed enough of the bugs for my to play it on my PS5 or PC?
It's pretty solid on PC. I haven't experienced any game breaking bugs; only some glitches (usually visual) which were either fixed with a reload or easy to ignore. Performance is very good too, though it obviously depends on your hardware.

Game itself is a mixed bag, but I imagine that you already know about that. In summary, it's very enjoyable if you're looking for a (light) RPG somewhat on rails, but it's average-to-mediocre if you're looking for a GTA-like open world experience. I don't care for the latter so I'm having a good time.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
New patch out

Patch 1.23 Notes

(QUEST BASED FIXES BEHIND SPOILER)

Quests & Open World

Space Oddity

• Fixed an issue where the "Open the package" objective could change location.
Gig: Family Matters

• Fixed an issue where Juliet's car could disappear on sight after completing the quest.
  • Fixed a streaming issue in Juliet's house.
  • Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to enter Juliet's house if the player didn't meet either of the Attribute requirements.
The Heist

• Fixed an issue where Jackie could go through glass.
  • Fixed an issue preventing some guards from attacking the player.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Search the Arasaka officer" objective could remain active after fulfilling it.
  • Fixed an issue where the mech didn't spawn in the lobby.
  • Fixed an issue where some Arasaka guards could clip through the door.
  • Fixed an issue where some guards could spawn on player's sight.
  • Fixed an issue where Arasaka officer's body could be unaccessible, making the player unable to loot the shard and blocking progression.
The Nomad

• Removed unnecessary button prompts.
The Hunt

• The news segment in the shard from River will now properly play audio.
The Beast in Me

• Fixed an issue where progression could be blocked if the player left Claire after the Santo Domingo race too early.
Queen of the Highway

• Fixed an issue where the Basilisk could clip through some of the trees.
Down on the Street

• Fixed an issue where there were no quest-related dialogue options when talking to Wakako.
Forward to Death

• Smoke and dust will no longer flicker when riding the Basilisk.
Gig: Goodbye, Night City

• Fixed an issue where progression could get blocked after rescuing Bruce if the player called Delamain.
Path of Glory

• Fixed an issue where V could get stuck in the AV if they stood at the landing spot before it arrived.
Gig: No Fixers

• Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to open the door to Dakota's garage at the end of the quest.
  • Fixed an issue where Iris could teleport instead of walking.
Gig: Getting Warmer...

• Fixed an issue where fixer's car could drive straight through the intersection instead of turning right.
  • Fixed an issue where the prompt to use the coolant on 8ug8ear could still be selected while plugging her out, which could break the animation.
  • Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to pick up 8ug8ear.
  • Fixed an issue where NPCs could spawn underground, blocking progression.
Gig: Many Ways to Skin a Cat

• Fixed an issue where notifications from Regina regarding this gig could appear during The Heist.
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible to connect to the computer after failing the quest by destroying the van, which resulted in player getting stuck.
  • Fixed an issue where progression could get stuck on the "Go to Revere Courier Facilities" objective.
Cyberpsycho Sighting: Where the Bodies Hit the Floor

• Fixed an issue where after collecting the information the next objective to send it to Regina wouldn't appear.
Cyberpsycho Sighting: On Deaf Ears

• Fixed an issue where after collecting the information the next objective to send it to Regina wouldn't appear.
I Fought the Law

• Fixed an issue where River wouldn't be present at the meeting spot before entering Red Queen's Race.

The Pickup

• Fixed an issue where one of the Maelstromers was T-posing.

Gameplay

Fixed an issue where after killing a NPC and stealing their car, their body could get stuck in the car.
Adam Smasher will no longer receive damage during animations between his attack phases.
Fixed an issue where dropping a NPC's body caused too much destruction.
Cataresist cyberware should now work properly.

Visual

Fixed Johnny's spectral appearance in various quests.
Fixed various issues related to clipping in NPCs' clothes.
Fixed appearance of rocks in the Badlands.

Stability and performance

Numerous crash fixes in animations, UI, scene, physics and gameplay systems.
Memory optimizations and memory management improvements in various systems (reducing the number of crashes).
Various console CPU optimizations.
Memory and I/O improvement leading to fewer instances of NPCs with identical appearances spawning in the same area, and to improved streaming.

PC-specific

Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to click the upgrade button while playing with 1280x720 resolution.
Fixed an issue where toggling the Windowed and Fullscreen modes with Alt+Enter made the game appear unresponsive.
[Steam] Changing language settings to default will now set it to the language of the Steam client.
A popup message asking to verify integrity of game data will now be displayed when incomplete or corrupted game data is detected.

Xbox-specific
Fixed an issue where signing out during a scene fade-out could result in the game being partially unresponsive.
Fixed an issue where the Pause Menu would open again on its own if the Xbox guide and the Pause Menu were closed in quick succession.

misho8723

Jan 7, 2018
Slovakia
PRIDE MONTH CHARITY STREAM IS COMING!

Love conquers all! In celebration of Pride Month, we are hosting a charity stream on our Twitch channel this Friday, June 18th, from 9AM to 10PM CEST. Nine of our team members have joined up for stream sessions from our games old and new all day long to raise funds for the charity KPH.

Kampania Przeciw Homofobii (Campaign Against Homophobia) is a Polish NGO that works for homosexual, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people and their relatives through political, social and legal advocacy.

While watching our hosts play our games including The Witcher, The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, GWENT: The Witcher Card Game, Thronebreaker: The Witcher tales, and Cyberpunk 2077 you will be able to donate money to the NGO.

We are delighted to confirm that we will match your donations up to 50 000 PLN! If you'd like to participate, make sure to join the party on our Twitch channel this Friday!

Where and when is the stream going to take place?

The Charity stream will start on Friday June 18th at 9AM CEST on CD PROJEKT RED's Twitch channel.

Who is going to stream?

The stream will be hosted by CD PROJEKT RED team members: Ryan Shou, Alicja Kozera, Paweł Burza, Gabriela Pešková, Magdalena Czarnecka, Monika Janowska, Miles Tost, Philipp Weber and Amelia Kołat.

What games are going to be streamed?

We will stream GWENT: The Witcher Card Game, Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales, The Witcher, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and Cyberpunk 2077. The full schedule can be found above.

Who are you donating the money to?

The donations will be made to Kampania Przeciw Homofobii (Campaign Against Homophobia) as a support activity for Pride Month.

How does the matching donation system work?

For each donation made by one of you, we will match it by the same amount, up to a total of 50 000 PLN. This means that if 50.000 PLN is raised during the stream, we will donate an additional 50 000 PLN for a total of 100 000 PLN donated to KPH.

3x2vXMomsy93ax7plhjqrPBI4bjaBxAYY6JpYafN9h-mdqdo9cqbI7UmQF1BW4JJkSgRDHPbUktclB2IzdDPsgSiRUGxlysgik2kyJR74wbgHb5fWVQcLo4GJ7dfcu-LD8VOkFCH

www.cyberpunk.net

Pride Month charity stream is coming!

We are hosting a charity stream this Friday from 9AM CEST on CD PROJEKT RED’s official Twitch channel!

Last edited:

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
30 GB on Xbox ? jesus,its like they are slowly adding stuff for the next gen upgrade and not saying it lol...its been like three 15 GB patches so far plus 30 GB...I decided to wait for that next gen upgrade on Series X and I am getting tight on space so I will wait on this one for now.

How is it running/playing now on Series X ?

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
Huh. This seemingly small patch (in terms of number of fixes, not filesize) got Sony to relent about the game being on the store? I'm surprised.

And in terms of filesize it's 600 MB on PC.

Nezacant

Oct 27, 2017
Possibly a precursor to a much larger patch/DLC next week?
That's my thought as well.

I don't think it was talked about much here but Sony's statement on this is a bit odd.

www.ign.com

Cyberpunk 2077 Returns to the PlayStation Store, But Sony Says Base PS4 Version Still Has Issues [Update] - IGN

Cyberpunk 2077 will return to the PlayStation Store on June 21, CD Projekt announced.

"SIE can confirm that Cyberpunk 2077 will be re-listed on PlayStation Store starting June 21, 2021. Users will continue to experience performance issues with the PS4 edition while CD Projekt Red continues to improve stability across all platforms. SIE recommends playing the title on PS4 Pro or PS5 for the best experience."

So basically... Sony is allowing it back on the store but the admits the base PS4 version still has "Issues" and even suggests users avoid it on PS4 and instead play it on Pro or PS5. I think we may need to keep our expectations in check. Doesn't seem like whatever patch they developed was a magic bullet.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
30 GB on Xbox ? jesus,its like they are slowly adding stuff for the next gen upgrade and not saying it lol...its been like three 15 GB patches so far plus 30 GB...I decided to wait for that next gen upgrade on Series X and I am getting tight on space so I will wait on this one for now.

How is it running/playing now on Series X ?

Here's a decent video on the recent 1.2 patch

- Some fade in issues still
- Still not a locked 60fps (Mid 50s-Low 50s). Some stutters.
- Crashes less

And here's 20 minutes of Gameplay from 1.22

Nephtes

Oct 27, 2017
Here's hoping those IO streaming changes and CPU optimizations made it so the One X finally performs as well as the PS4 Pro… since I've had 0 luck securing a Series X so far.

Oct 26, 2017
Virginia, US
With Metro Exodus with full global illuminarion ray tracing on the Xbox Series X and PS5 at 60fps what graphical settings do you think will be on the next gen consoles for Cyberpunk 2077? I would like to see dynamic resolution with full many of the ray tracing features from the PC version even if it is 30fps. Also to have 60fps without ray tracing.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
PRIDE MONTH CHARITY STREAM IS COMING!

Love conquers all! In celebration of Pride Month, we are hosting a charity stream on our Twitch channel this Friday, June 18th, from 9AM to 10PM CEST. Nine of our team members have joined up for stream sessions from our games old and new all day long to raise funds for the charity KPH.

Kampania Przeciw Homofobii (Campaign Against Homophobia) is a Polish NGO that works for homosexual, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people and their relatives through political, social and legal advocacy.

While watching our hosts play our games including The Witcher, The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, GWENT: The Witcher Card Game, Thronebreaker: The Witcher tales, and Cyberpunk 2077 you will be able to donate money to the NGO.

We are delighted to confirm that we will match your donations up to 50 000 PLN! If you'd like to participate, make sure to join the party on our Twitch channel this Friday!

Where and when is the stream going to take place?

The Charity stream will start on Friday June 18th at 9AM CEST on CD PROJEKT RED's Twitch channel.

Who is going to stream?

The stream will be hosted by CD PROJEKT RED team members: Ryan Shou, Alicja Kozera, Paweł Burza, Gabriela Pešková, Magdalena Czarnecka, Monika Janowska, Miles Tost, Philipp Weber and Amelia Kołat.

What games are going to be streamed?

We will stream GWENT: The Witcher Card Game, Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales, The Witcher, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and Cyberpunk 2077. The full schedule can be found above.

Who are you donating the money to?

The donations will be made to Kampania Przeciw Homofobii (Campaign Against Homophobia) as a support activity for Pride Month.

How does the matching donation system work?

For each donation made by one of you, we will match it by the same amount, up to a total of 50 000 PLN. This means that if 50.000 PLN is raised during the stream, we will donate an additional 50 000 PLN for a total of 100 000 PLN donated to KPH.

3x2vXMomsy93ax7plhjqrPBI4bjaBxAYY6JpYafN9h-mdqdo9cqbI7UmQF1BW4JJkSgRDHPbUktclB2IzdDPsgSiRUGxlysgik2kyJR74wbgHb5fWVQcLo4GJ7dfcu-LD8VOkFCH

www.cyberpunk.net

Pride Month charity stream is coming!

We are hosting a charity stream this Friday from 9AM CEST on CD PROJEKT RED’s official Twitch channel!
Curious whether they're making a separate donation other than the matched (up to) ~£10,000 or whether that's the extent of their contribution to the charity?

A transphobic company streaming a game with transphobic elements while wrapped in rainbows sure is something though, for sure.

Bricks

Nov 6, 2017
Curious whether they're making a separate donation other than the matched (up to) ~£10,000 or whether that's the extent of their contribution to the charity?

A transphobic company streaming a game with transphobic elements while wrapped in rainbows sure is something though, for sure.

I don't understand if you appreciate the gesture or not 😂

misho8723

Jan 7, 2018
Slovakia
That's my thought as well.

I don't think it was talked about much here but Sony's statement on this is a bit odd.

www.ign.com

Cyberpunk 2077 Returns to the PlayStation Store, But Sony Says Base PS4 Version Still Has Issues [Update] - IGN

Cyberpunk 2077 will return to the PlayStation Store on June 21, CD Projekt announced.

"SIE can confirm that Cyberpunk 2077 will be re-listed on PlayStation Store starting June 21, 2021. Users will continue to experience performance issues with the PS4 edition while CD Projekt Red continues to improve stability across all platforms. SIE recommends playing the title on PS4 Pro or PS5 for the best experience."

So basically... Sony is allowing it back on the store but the admits the base PS4 version still has "Issues" and even suggests users avoid it on PS4 and instead play it on Pro or PS5. I think we may need to keep our expectations in check. Doesn't seem like whatever patch they developed was a magic bullet.

I mean the reason why the game wasn't on the PS Store wasn't because of its state - hell, there are games that are atleast in similiar state than CP77 was at release - the reason was that Sony has BS refund policy and when people wanted refunds from CDPR, they directed them to Sony without consulting this with Sony

Oct 27, 2017
Missouri
I mean the reason why the game wasn't on the PS Store wasn't because of its state - hell, there are games that are atleast in similiar state than CP77 was at release - the reason was that Sony has BS refund policy and when people wanted refunds from CDPR, they directed them to Sony without consulting this with Sony

This exactly. I believe the same thing. Sony pulled the game from the store to "punish" them for all the refunds they had to give out. The PR they used was for saying how bad it ran on the console.

Nezacant

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah that's probably true. Skyrim was completely broken on playstation when it released but it wasn't pulled from the store.

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
The game simply has no traffic AI. Traffic moves along preset paths, cars stop if they detect an obstacle, then despawn when you look away. If you were wondering why cops don't appear on the scene naturally but instead spawn in behind you, that's why.

Sometimes the traffic paths are misaligned, hence the behavior in the above video.

Hitokiri03

Oct 25, 2017
Skyrim and Fallout were never released on the PS3 store.

Release retail games at console digital stores only started to be a thing at end of that gen.

Deathglobe

Oct 25, 2017
So it seems someone brought over the new dlss that rainbow six is using to improve cyberpunks.

Update: I tried it and damn this is some magic fuckery i am getting 60fps with rtx on 2080 super now

Last edited:

Katmeister

Banned
May 1, 2021
Hi guys I saw this game is on sale on GOG and wondering if I should get it for my PC.

My specs are
Intel i7 2.80Ghz
NVidia Geforce GTX 1050
8gb RAM

I think my specs are above the minimum but below the req so I'm wondering if it's even worth getting it on PC. I have a PS5 so I might get it there but if I could get it to run on medium on PC I wouldn't mind that.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Hi guys I saw this game is on sale on GOG and wondering if I should get it for my PC.

My specs are
Intel i7 2.80Ghz
NVidia Geforce GTX 1050
8gb RAM

I think my specs are above the minimum but below the req so I'm wondering if it's even worth getting it on PC. I have a PS5 so I might get it there but if I could get it to run on medium on PC I wouldn't mind that.

You'd be looking at 1080p with mostly a mix of Low-Medium settings with that. Honestly with these specs, it's better to go with the PS5.

lightchris

Oct 27, 2017
Germany

My specs are
Intel i7 2.80Ghz
NVidia Geforce GTX 1050
8gb RAM

You're actually a bit below minimum requirements at least on the GPU side (with the CPU it depends on the generation).
You'd be looking at low settings and likely below 30 fps @ 1080p.

Deleted member 31423

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
So im downloading the 1.23 update on ps5. Im currently at 33 of 31 gbs downloaded and its still downloading data with 99+ hours remaining. Can anyone explain this or am i just screwed and have to delete and redownload all this crap.

JudgmentJay

Nov 14, 2017
Texas
What's the current state of the game on PC? I just built a new machine and I'm considering jumping in soon. Are there still lots of bugs? Are there potentially more big patches coming that would be worth waiting for?

misho8723

Jan 7, 2018
Slovakia
I love how some of the environments change after you do some missions, gigs or some side hustles.. this is something that probably many people don't even know of
This is one place that can change into a pretty busy market place after doing a side hustle

Before
hsiFGBK.png

After
ZVBChTX.png