• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Firefly

Jul 10, 2018
What are these...funky design.

EcEW95Q.jpg

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Nowhere close in what ways?
In the way that a xbox x one can't have any of the rtx features and also doesn't have a solution as good as DLSS.

www.nvidia.com

Cyberpunk 2077: Ray-Traced Effects Revealed, DLSS 2.0 Supported, Playable On GeForce NOW

See a new ray-traced trailer and screenshots, learn more about the PC ray tracing effects, and discover how you’ll be able to play Cyberpunk 2077 across all your devices with GeForce NOW.

Like all these features that make it look much better and natural will not be on X1X and XSX won't run all of these at once.

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
In the way that a xbox x one can't have any of the rtx features and also doesn't have a solution as good as DLSS.

www.nvidia.com

Cyberpunk 2077: Ray-Traced Effects Revealed, DLSS 2.0 Supported, Playable On GeForce NOW

See a new ray-traced trailer and screenshots, learn more about the PC ray tracing effects, and discover how you’ll be able to play Cyberpunk 2077 across all your devices with GeForce NOW.

Like all these features that make it look much better and natural will not be on X1X and XSX won't run all of these at once.
Minus the RTX and DLSS though - graphically it should be similar?🤔

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Dude, you're in a rtx thread, you got me confused lol. Will prolly have worse textures and draw distances and shadows plus whatever pc specific non RT stuff will be.

That said, I don't think you have to worry about it not looking good.

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
Dude, you're in a rtx thread, you got me confused lol. Will prolly have worse textures and draw distances and shadows plus whatever pc specific non RT stuff will be.

That said, I don't think you have to worry about it not looking good.
I'm just going by game comparisons that are already out - like Metro: Exodus and the fact that without RTX and DLSS; it looks nearly identical to the PC version on the Xbox One X.

Hopefully the Xbox One X version will look on-par the way Metro: Exodus did👍

CD Projekt Red needs to show some console footage soon😤

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Did they say which 30 series card the gameplay was utilizing?

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
That was probably the first track I would have expected out of Cyberpunk I heard in Cyberpunk lol

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just going by game comparisons that are already out - like Metro: Exodus and the fact that without RTX and DLSS; it looks nearly identical to the PC version on the Xbox One X.

Hopefully the Xbox One X version will look on-par the way Metro: Exodus did👍

CD Projekt Red needs to show some console footage soon😤
79 days, one way or another we'll see it before too long.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Have we seen any console footage? For base consoles? I'm curious how those will run.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
No and don't expect anything until last minute.

I imagine they want to show most optimized build of console version they can.
I'm not expecting it, but I hope the base console versions run well. If not, I don't think it will be pretty for CDPR, especially if they don't show any base console footage.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
I'm not expecting it, but I hope the base console versions run well. If not, I don't think it will be pretty for CDPR, especially if they don't show any base console footage.

Why you think they are keeping it hidden and grinding at it?

They don't want to show it before it's best it can be. Personally I'm morbidly interest to see all corners they have to cut to make it run at acceptable levels.

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I mean RTX (for the way it looks) and DLSS (for the performance) are very huge omissions by them selfs.

one X won't have ray tracing or DLSS, and series X wont have DLSS. Its hard to say how the series x will compare to the PC version till we see it tho; which we wont until next year.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Game looks so nice can't wait to play this on 3090 or 3080.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
For real - and mid-gen consoles too.

For a game that is being marketed on consoles; all we've been shown so far is PC footage. There was talk that the Night City WIRE B-roll footage was console footage; but nothing was confirmed🤷‍♂️
It was the same for Witcher 3, they showed console really close to release.

Schierke Mori

Oct 28, 2017
Aw man. A 3070 with DLSS and RTX should run at 60 fps at 1440p, yeah? If so, it's super tempting to upgrade..