• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
ACtC-3f1a8nCGC-bz8KH1-0ewfMUFRyDfZDO33cqxiY6_JuMA_Xed9TUXfvxs2EkD4HTElHIcdUawDim6Dbl4_Coi_Xb99MiVqCaceUpJ_qkaXuNMfpFwfEK_D46_8z2RaPzwmrFU9YXgXytMnvF6Vu_yq4j=w650-h246-no

ACtC-3eZi5RBMOqzX-N8dX3EemwL6jkOilMRSBWQdUYX9oixcvUuboCqHL49f1OVmPlNlqCgA2tez6CI9Nk3v18sCBDdPBQkKTFhUVS8dsKpHlg1YQyRPeVlF54AtixIeqyvMHfEC77FhrdHb4jVf1CXsHFm=w640-h360-no

ACtC-3fzVFqiVrrDICRpiVf4Z1AAPq6_QJfGacKfXlL73Di7jeDJDwsE64AlNqd5lWXapvhUn5_ywjc0RGb6cu2PgqKZR7_Cx43vB3YdWc9hvrh11_WBcgQzXQlEkHiWJWJgVxUDJy90coH43Skoz_8yguK8=w650-h134-no
>Hello again Edgerunners!

I have new intel on some more Arasaka and Militech propaganda. There will be a new broadcast dropping on November 19th, 2020 at 6PM CEST/10AM CT/8AM PT. We are all set to decrypt and record the transmission. As per the usual, it will be logged and added to our secure BBS for archival purposes; should you feel the need to view it again for more information._

>
From what I can discern, there will be talk of the music in Night City, the radio stations meatbags listen to and some of the activities they partake in for recreation._
ACtC-3eat-_uDJMBzmtblVcQZVU8WtH7byo4-2L7DVbIC2ybrq-f-hBziDfvcL78IqBMEAxUsylL-VZF13pqzRZ0i1tdRYNxchNWMi1FwV8ii5rMJHBeWlDDF5oM39gZd3NfYItBjpIl52TyODPJsYUrQAOC=w640-h208-no
>Also on the broadcast is talk of Johnny Silverhand - his legacy and his infamous standing as the Rockerboy of Rockerboys.
ACtC-3eUYnsCc34FRevBizr-PvBmEc9fF0Ny3a3G-rKnBOSUbp-YnJ0jIGCgg_SICe8DDcIXE_I6dxk_yd7x6HDOKuBQNaiFiSFoI5DUVCVuBmtvHgvp5g-9CDC6kVd73orTITUwNd1QoATamd7-ZS4PGvNO=w502-h200-no

>Here are the files from the latest transmission_

youtu.be

Cyberpunk 2077 — Behind the Scenes: Score and Soundtrack

Time for some #Cyberpunk2077 music – listen to our team of composers shedding some light on the in-game score, radio stations, and the ideas and creative pro...

>Here are the stored transmissions from previous broadcasts:

Transmission 1
Transmission 2
Transmission 3
Transmission 4
_
>Our agents in the field have reported back their findings. Read through them, watch any vid-docs they provide and store it for future use - upgrade your Cyberdeck memory if you have to._
ACtC-3coinIGPG8a41JE1yUvzfaHV8qd6imEGfcdOR5gbZ2BCam4IOjiittzWje-AWn0RgEqSNtgwimQvZ1uKw2Y9eRXl8hUF711V6Ns_p0EVN7YIQyCypgNtZclx7UYwUtQckZclOyIhyqSCitHxAkGMa6m=w480-h270-no

www.ign.com

Cyberpunk 2077: The Final Preview - IGN

Our spoiler-free thoughts after spending 16 hours in Night City.
www.gamespot.com

We Played 16 Hours Of Cyberpunk 2077 - And The Best Part Was The People

Night City is sprawling and huge, but it's the characters and your impact on them that make it feel alive.
www.gamespot.com

How Cyberpunk 2077 Found The Sound Of The Future

CD Projekt Red discusses making the music for Cyberpunk 2077, how 2012's Dredd was an influence, and why they avoided synthwave.
youtu.be

Cyberpunk 2077: We Played 16 Hours

Our spoiler-free hands-on impressions after spending 16 hours in Night City playing CD Projekt Red's Cyberpunk 2077.Read our full written preview here: https...
www.gamesradar.com

16 hours with Cyberpunk 2077, and I never want to leave Night City

You're going to lose yourself to becoming V and exploring this neon-soaked seduction
www.gamestar.de

15 Stunden gespielt: So gut wird Cyberpunk 2077 wirklich

Michael Graf hat Cyberpunk 2077 ohne Einschränkungen gespielt und schreibt (spoilerfrei) auf, was euch im Spiel erwartet. Denn es gibt Redebedarf.
www.jeuxvideo.com

Preview du Cyberpunk 2077 : Nos impressions après les 15 premières heures de jeu en exclu

Oui, ça ne vous a sans doute pas échappé, dans un monde idéal, vous devriez être entrain d'explorer Night City de fond en comble précisément à l'heure où vous lisez ces quelques lignes. Mais les impératifs de CD Projekt en ont décidé autrement, et il vous faudra encore patienter 3 petites...
www.jeuxvideo.com

Cyberpunk 2077 : nos dernières impressions après 15 heures de jeu - Preview vidéo - jeuxvideo.com

Découvrez notre preview vidéo sur Cyberpunk 2077 : nos dernières impressions après 15 heures de jeu. Inutile de dire que, lorsque CDprojekt a contacté jeuxvideo.com pour nous proposer d'être le seul média français à pouvoir essayer cp2077 pendant 15h pour un dernier aperçu avant la sortie, il ne...
youtu.be

Cyberpunk 2077 - 16 Hours in Night City PREVIEW

From the moment you start playing Cyberpunk 2077, it's your story. From the size of your nipples to your choice of life path, V is immediately yours to shape...
variety.com

‘Cyberpunk 2077’ Composers Say the Massive Score Is All About ’90s Attitude

"Cyberpunk 2077's" massive score is all about '90s attitude, say the composers of CD Projekt Red's next big tentpole.
www.youtube.com

Original Score EP

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
www.polygon.com

Cyberpunk 2077 has a ‘streamer mode’ that disables copyrighted music

CDPR wants to help you avoid the DMCA
nintendosmash.com

Improved car physics and other joys of life: 16 hours of experience in Cyberpunk 2077

Earlier this week, CD Projekt RED invited us to a private demonstration of Cyberpunk 2077. The 16-hour session was held over two days in two sets of eight hours. The game was launched remotely on a PC in Warsaw. In June, we already shared our first impressions of Cyberpunk, but then the session...
youtu.be

We Played As Johnny Silverhand in Cyberpunk 2077

Join Liana Ruppert as she takes you through her impressions of her latest hands-on play session in Night City and Cyberpunk 2077! Has the driving and shootin...
youtu.be

Cyberpunk 2077 | Behind The Scenes w/ CD PROJEKT RED – Featuring NEW RTX GAMEPLAY

The talented developers at CD PROJEKT RED discuss how ray tracing and DLSS will provide the ultimate Cyberpunk 2077 PC experience, featuring brand new RTX ON...
youtu.be

16 Hours With Cyberpunk 2077: Here's Everything We Did

Phil Hornshaw recently spent 16 hours with Cyberpunk 2077 on PC, and answered our burning questions about Johnny Silverhand, ray tracing, and... sex.Cyberpun...
youtu.be

Cyberpunk 2077: 11 of Your Burning Questions Answered

IGN's Tom Marks got to play 16 hours of Cyberpunk 2077 and put out his final preview, BUT we know there are more questions out there about this massive game....
www.pcgamer.com

There's way more of The Witcher 3 in Cyberpunk 2077 than you've been told

Don't trust the marketing. Cyberpunk is full of heart and earnest, oddball characters.
>That's it for the briefing, Choombas. Remember to log out with biometric fingerprint I.D. as you leave._
ACtC-3fTCKA8lCVbXDqAC1sHy2b-_vUUzl0SDzoZZDmt0hNkX6tUokXbz01kUxqPNTdf7DkIg3aA5fXZVdY4JrEl9lfP9O28Yv1P1cUlTfGnVpDGjjBFxfPOJGMex7gn8NQ5mXi6FWGkegW-ygpRAwPM1BbN=w480-h270-no

ACtC-3dvjKQeiCoKMfz0XMQoWvW_vk80hS08GjsvkDDZPxTbPmpFd4hPkAAijOgVTZgSPlXnG7aLg0k5Vu2gRzqCKUsvZvt9m_nSBHXjJAJFsAbhf9y94yhVMRkOpwhHMY6YM0FDIQGe5qSFN3jRCe9o2-bC=w638-h358-no

ACtC-3cPE0z2Pogm5aGTT6NvYA5Addlpc5QyDj8IpLCwxTcmewWvtw21ciwsNSjLFXqeM1hmXuIpLVk2WMNM6TtJcbwE8ZQszHEIFjm0xBHCz7xd59QgU9RMjLLe28RXi0NualOjklJ3i-I66sAaYRL7X31k=w426-h238-no
>SYSTEM BREACH --- LOGGING OUT OF BBS/COPYING ASSETS/SCRUBBING ALL HARD DRIVES AND MEMORY CELLS_
. . .

Last edited:

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah, this one is about music and activities. I'm really curious about how they're gonna do radio stations. Hopefully they're pretty varied.

OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
Yeah bro. You put so much work into these cyberpunk threads. Thank you man.
Nice work as always my friend Black Chamber
Thank you🙏💯
Uh oh.

DMCA from Twitch incoming.
It's all original music made for and owned by CD Projekt Red. There should be no issue with streaming it.

SodapopVII

Oct 27, 2017
Along with a launch trailer, probably the last hurdle of marketing before we get to play.

Well fingers crossed anyway!

Good luck on the OT too by the way.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
OP I think you have the time wrong. It's 6pm CET, which is an hour from now tomorrow.

Last edited:

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah, this one is about music and activities. I'm really curious about how they're gonna do radio stations. Hopefully they're pretty varied.
They have a variety of artists doing original music. From hip-hop to sythwave to electronic and pop. I just hope we can expect a large enough soundtrack to stay interesting throughout the play time.

Oct 28, 2017
Great thread Black Chamber, I'm curious to see how they approach the open world activities. And I'm sure the radio stations will be great.

OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
Amazing as always Black Chamber thanks for all the work you have put into these threads
Great thread Black Chamber, I'm curious to see how they approach the open world activities. And I'm sure the radio stations will be great.
Thank you both🙏💯

I'm hoping that playing Pool and Arcade games are included - that would make this quite literally the GOAT Cyberpunk game for me.

I hope there's a breakdown of all the radio stations - as in the total number of them and the names of each station, as well as what genre of music is played on each.

Supoman

Oct 28, 2017
Umm guys, I just got a mail that my order has shipped and I will be receiving it in a few days. But release date was in december right?

OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
Standard version.

I called the customer service and they confirmed that the game has shipped.
Keep us posted on what develops from this👍
Great thread as always. Looking forward to hearing some more of the soundtrack.
Thank you🙏
I wonder if there is going to be a metal or hard rock radio station in CP2077.
There are!

There's a Heavy Metal station called "The Ritual FM" and another, as-of-yet unnamed Hard Rock station.

JChung55

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The latest footage got me real excited for this again after my hype deflated a bit after the last delay. I don't think we will see another delay but hey, who knows. Wishful thinking, but I hope they show some PC settings, real curious if the pop density slider is back from W3.

Also, Black Chamber, hell of a job with this OT and the other ones you've made, thanks for putting in the time!

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
So was this showing just the Xbox One X version of the game being played on an Xbox Series X? Or were they showing off what the actual Xbox Series X version of the game will look like when the actual upgrade comes out sometime next year?

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
So was this showing just the Xbox One X version of the game being played on an Xbox Series X? Or were they showing off what the actual Xbox Series X version of the game will look like when the actual upgrade comes out sometime next year?

It was One X version of the game running on One X and on Series X via BC.

They haven't shown actual next-gen patched version.

Status
Not open for further replies.