• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LasagnaForOne

Oct 27, 2017
That date sounds familiar... oh. Guess they are trying to give us something on the original release!

By original, the date we were all thinking would stick.

Phantom

Writer at Jeux.ca
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Canada
I'm kinda tired of the slow drip feed. Show us another meaty segment, i.e. a sidequest from start to finish please.

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Isn't that when it's coming out?

):
original.gif

BoxScar

Jul 21, 2020
Ps5 footage maybe? Or maybe XSX

Do they have a marketing deal with Microsoft? If so it would be the X they'd show.

They really need to show console footage. People on the PS4/OneS need to know what they're in for as do the people who will be playing it in BC mode. Like who gives a flying hoot about their lore and music over knowing the fundamentals of how the game will play?

Izanagi89

Oct 27, 2017
Yeeeeeeah, it's time to show the game running on Consoles now, especially current gen. Kinda over these overly produced episodes.

Oracle

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Wow, its amazing how things have changed with this title for me. I was SO excited. Now im just....exhausted? from it all? for me it seems it came out already, I played it and I moved on.

Zephy

Oct 27, 2017
At this point haven't we seen like half the game already ? I'm good thanks, just waiting to actually play it now.

KTroopA

Oct 27, 2017
London, UK
My guess is well see Keanu playing the guitar whilst riding a motorcycle, then some boss tracks to get you pumped ending with console title screen. Excite

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna boldly predict it's that the XSX and PS5 version is coming out day one with the rest, and that's what all this delay/crunch was about.

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
At this point all I want to see is like 10-15 minutes of uninterrupted gameplay. No more compilations [however cool they are] with quick 2-second cuts that are over before you even have time to process what you're looking at. No, just normal gameplay.

C'mon CDPR.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
First one of these that I won't be watching. I know different departments work on different projects, but I really couldn't care less about a fifth update after they bait & switched their workforce with a release date. Wake me up when it releases.

Gassy_N0va

Oct 27, 2017
I was just thinking last night about how de-hyped I've become for this game. All the delays, all the crunch, all the scandals have really taken most of the wind out of the sails for me. At this point, I think I'll just hold off and get it either on PC when it goes on a decent sale or when it inevitably comes to GamePass on XSX.

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
At this point all I want to see is like 10-15 minutes of uninterrupted gameplay. No more compilations [however cool they are] with quick 2-second cuts that are over before you even have time to process what you're looking at. No, just normal gameplay.

C'mon CDPR.
same

Haven't seen anything representative of the gameplay in 1.5 years now.

Oracle

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
I don't mean to hate on the game since I already posted in this thread, but I cant believe there is only 38 replies in this and its been up for hours. Normally the hype is through the roof and we have hundreds/thousands of posts by now. Our souls really got sucked out of us this last delay didn't it?

Oct 27, 2017
I'm waiting for this game to be actually released before I buy an Xbox series S. I don't trust their alleged release date one bit, but we'll see.

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
I don't mean to hate on the game since I already posted in this thread, but I cant believe there is only 38 replies in this and its been up for hours. Normally the hype is through the roof and we have hundreds/thousands of posts by now. Our souls really got sucked out of us this last delay didn't it?
That's what 2.5 years of foreplay will accomplish. I'm sure people would be more excited for a representative gameplay segment but all the snippets here and there aren't really exciting anyone anymore. I'm still looking forward to the game but holy shit, I don't think it's possible to handle the marketing for this game any worse than CDPR has done.

thechicco96

Apr 17, 2018

Thinking the same.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017

Yea even on reddit the hype seems faaaar more muted than before.

Trigger

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA

Yeah. My hype was hurt pretty bad. I was hoping to play this over the Thanksgiving break.

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
stop making trailers. give me the game fools

EDIT: we arent seeing the console versions before launch šŸ¤£