• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
Understandable and they are making a game based on the work of a black American man

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty far out to make that decision but I respect the swiftness.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
This is closer and closer to release.
We're gonna end up getting a fallout 4 style rollout for CP and i'm so down for it.

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
Seems kinda early to delay events for next week but good on them i guess.

Oct 27, 2017
Good decision.

That's the same day as the Avengers thing, isn't it?
Cyberpunk is a day later.

I'm surprised they've put a new date on it already, but I suppose they can always change it again if necessary. Nevertheless, it's good to see them respecting the space for more important voices to be heard.

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
Good on them. Tho I'm ngl, having some good news would definitely help during these times but I can respect their decision 100%

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Makes sense - still excited to see how the game will turn out. I can't put a pin in it but everything I have seen so far doesn't get me as hyped as the rest. Then again, I still haven't played Witcher 3 for some reason.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
I'm picking the game up anyway. They could do their info dump the day before launch and it wouldn't change anything for me.

DidactBRHU3

Oct 17, 2019
Fortaleza - Ceará
Good decision.

So having everything being pushed closely to July, will we actually have an "E3" feel? I mean Xbox has their big event in July, Sony just had their big event being pushed, Nintendo might join with something having Paper Mario being so close too.

Noble

Oct 27, 2017
I have to stop reading the comments on these tweets....

Yup, for some reason I see a lot of support on Twitter in general, which I think it's the algorithm showing me content related to those who I follow. But then when I see replies to tweets like that I guess I see both the good and the ugly comments. I can't believe people can be so toxic to others (and racist in this case).

Kaversmed

Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
Wasn't there supposed to be a Motive game revealed today? That Maverick Star Wars game. Has that also been postponed?

edit: Maybe that wasn't official. Guess it was based on the Grubb schedule only. Nevermind

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles
Respect and am hopeful that in 3 weeks things like this are ok...

Hopefully the Alien Invasion doesn't start for at least a few months.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
I guess I'm always expecting the worst with this game, as I real the headline as: Cyberpunk 2077 delayed, will now be out June 25th (2021). Lol

Raigor

May 14, 2020
Really? That's awesome, who is it?

Mike Pondsmith

Mike_Pondsmith.jpg

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Good on them, but the issue with delaying events like this one is there's no way to know when the protests are gonna end, especially considering right now they don't have any reason to end. Like, I kinda expect things to slightly calm down after the George Floyd memorial, but between the police brutality and Bunker Bitch escalating the situation I could see them not ending any time soon.

arsene_P5

Prophet of Regret
Apr 17, 2020
Good decision and I like how the gaming industry reacts during these times.