• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Love the setting and theme of the game but I wish we had gameplay and it seems ike an open world shooter? GTA esque which I'm not sure if I'm into or not.

Derkon

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I dunno. I guess I was expecting something like Blade Runner, a darker/gritty game. Not writing this off just yet or anything but the MC looks/sounds kinda generic.

Hong

Oct 30, 2017
Damn it's so packed with all kinds of different stuff. So excited.

Anyway, see you in 2 years probably!

Oct 31, 2017
The Blocc
A little concerned tonally, like this game looks like that xbox one game that came out a few years ago with all the colors and what not. I was expecting more of a deus ex type of world, but i'm excited nonetheless.

Deleted member 29464

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Edit: Woops, double post. Anyway, I'm not so sure about the protagonists. What if we want to play as someone of a different race, do we have to have that voice? I'm guessing yes.

Jerykk

Banned
Dec 26, 2017
Pretty disappointing. There was zero gameplay. Hopefully they'll do a proper gameplay walkthrough soon.

fierrotlepou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This game looks fucking incredible. It's everything I hoped it would be.

Please 2019 release, CDProject red. But give me some time, gotta build a pc first.

Plum

May 31, 2018
I loved how absolutely crazy that world seemed to be. Every shot had something new and unique and the entire trailer just oozed that Cyberpunk style. No gameplay is a disappointment but fuck am I excited.

Meowmixez

ESS ESS DEE
Oct 27, 2017
It looks nice but I hope they push the artsyle even more toward the original source material even more Especially the character design! I want more 80's and early 90s esque takes on futurism !!!!

emmerrei

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
What are those keys at the start of the trailer? Tryed 2 on gog/Steam but seems to not work. Jebaited.

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, is the character creation aspect still in play? V is a generic af name, so there is still a chance for customizable character from any angle, and this is just male-centered marketing campaign (like Mass Effect).

chezzymann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Didnt feel as gritty as i wanted but it still looks cool. And theres not many cyberpunk games to choose from so im in.

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Umeå, Sweden
That very millisecond I heard the first tune of that song:
eoiWxTI.gif

I knew it was going to be a ride. Fuck I am hype as shit!

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
God damn that was sick!! The brake lights lighting up on his car sent chills down my spine, THEY GET IT, they know exactly what I need

Oct 25, 2017
This literally looks like the most amazing thing I've ever seen. I've dreamed of a game like this since I found out the genre existed.

IM IN CDPROJEKT OK? ALL MY $$$$

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Well, that looked amazing. I've wanted a huge, immersive Cyberpunk game for so long, and it looks like I may finally get it. I'm dying to see more.

golguin

Oct 29, 2017
One of my the most hyped titles that I've been waiting for. The Witcher series proved they could nail a franchise all the way to the end and into the DLC. I'm expecting great things here.

Venture

Oct 25, 2017
They couldn't have picked a more boring character to feature in the trailer. I really hope character creation is still in.

Oct 27, 2017
Was expecting Blade Runner from the first trailer and not this colorful look but at least the trailer looked great.

Is this confirmed open world?

Status
Not open for further replies.