• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
This is a clown fest. I get that WFH has shaken up the industry, but don't set a final_release_date_this_time_for_sure_v2_final_this_is_it.png And then delay it three weeks from release.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
VY6aIfh.png

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
The overblown hype around this game made lots of people bind for the obviously troubled development.

I am losing more and more confidence in this game, at least for its release state. Will probably be pretty buggy and rough at release like most WRPGs.

Waiting for the inevetibale "Enhanced" or GOTY Edition which will be the best experience you can get. Worked wonders for me with Pillars 1 and 2, New VEGAS, Fallout 4 and Skyrim.

Oh this game is totally going to be a mess. I expected that from the kind of game they were making and the scope they were going for.

Vintage

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Based on how developers scramble to fix everything, I would suggest waiting at least a month after release for patches until it's even playable. It will be a mess at launch.

ultracal31

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to everyone who replied back

Based on my minor decade ago QA job, it must be some serious A+ game breaking bugs they need to fix for this kind of delay

RankFTW

Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
So pissed off. I have time booked off work to play this and now there's no way I'll be able to change my holiday to December.

DarkVaber32

Nov 15, 2018
This was YESTERDAY. FFS, why give dates they won't be able to fulfill?

122940147_2483900971735110_7121282694414379520_n.jpg

For real tho. The twitter account has been hyping up the game release for so long now, and they even made jokes about another potential delay. It's a very unprofessional thing to do, especially as a big developer like CDPR, with a huge fanbase behind.

And just to be clear, i am not mad that the game got delayed again. Im fine with it. But if they are not sure if they are gonna hit the release date, they shouldn't do stuff like this, no matter how much "fun interaction" you get with your fans on social media.

Chris Best

Dec 10, 2017
I suspect that by December 10th we'll get another update saying the game needs more work and the release date will go TBD...

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If delays are still in the table why mandate crunch though.

They must really wanna hit that holiday season.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
What does it going gold indicate when the devs were still crunching all the way through to the last release date lol. They found out about it going gold from Twitter.
I am aware; This just makes me wonder if there are larger production chain issues as well given that day-zero and day-one patch delays haven't necessarily stopped releases in the past, it brings into question how well managed the project is on all fronts and not just in development.

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
As someone who is working crunch right now in software development, I'm wishing for the best for the developers/QA.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
More free crunch for everyone on the development team!

The game will probably be good, but damn I won't be surprised if/when we find out this project was horribly mismanaged during it's development, especially this last year.