• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The state of this game has to be barely hanging together with spit and rubber bands. Going to be an interesting launch for sure if it's still like that, especially on the older consoles, after all the delays.

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017

Mossiah

Aug 28, 2018
New York
Going gold and being delayed is a pretty crazy medal to wear. I was worried this would happen, but I had my doubts as we continued to get our Night City Wire showings.

Looking forward to see all the behind the scenes work on this title, good and bad.

Aeana

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like they probably just failed cert somewhere and it's taking a bit to resolve it.

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Current Gen Consoles likely running like shit. Really should have committed to Next Gen Only at a later date from PC version

Domino

Oct 25, 2017
So now I'm wondering how unplayable is the disk version of this game going to be without the day one patch?

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
Given that it went gold I wonder if this delay is primarily centered around distribution chain issues, which would not be surprising given the current state of home entertainment media production.

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
CDPR employees reading the news to their surprise
mrbones.jpg

horkrux

Oct 27, 2017
This really stretches the definition of "gold" to the breaking point, when the game is in such an inadequate state, it apparantly needs to be delayed to have more time for the day 0 patch lmao

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
Gives me some extra time to get a 3080. Not that I think I will be able to get one even by December. Maybe they should delay it until say April.

ThreePi

Dec 7, 2017
Well, now I don't have to worry about rushing through Yakuza 7 and I get a little more time to secure a 3080.

MangoUltz

Mar 24, 2019
Don't mind this at all, let's me give even more time to the PS5 launch games before heading into Cyberpunk

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
CDPR investigating if is humanly possible to keep people working for 21 days without sleep

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
I have a feeling this game won't be that good, purely going off of how horrible Witcher 3 was to me gameplay wise. That game was third person, now they are going for a first person game for the first time. I'll be surprised, but now at least it won't automatically be on game of the year lists somehow.