• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Osahi

Oct 27, 2017
The GTA-vibes are real idd. The tone feels very similar in a way.

Anywa, still not sure if I'll get it on launch, or wait for the next-gen versions. Will depend on how the console versions turn out I guess. It looks insane, so I really want to enjoy it in the best circumstances.

Cugel

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 7, 2017
Looks insane

torn betweeen playing the PS4 version on ps5 or waiting for the "proper" next gen one

grady

Oct 29, 2017
Bournemouth, UK
Can't wait to see how the PS4 version performs now. Hoping for good things otherwise I'm not gonna be able to play this for quite some time....

MadZero

Oct 28, 2017
Fuck PC component markets situation atm

I hope I can finish my build before this is out! T_T

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
The Division trash i see you

schermafbeelding2020-idjic.png

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
Taking a week off of work for this. Probably not right at the start b/c of client commitments but this is going straight into my veins during Thanksgiving week.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
If those are all tv programs you can watch, holy shit cdpr.

My new pc and 3080 are waiting! (In the store till october, but im glad i could get them still).

-COOLIO-

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
graphically this is the best trailer yet. it feels like they flipped the switch on some stuff in their rendering pipeline.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
That's a lot of fucking gangs in this fucked up city where people keep fucking each other over. Fick fuck fuckity fuck.

Oct 29, 2017
So what I'm getting is that the Voodoo Boys are the good guys you have to side with in the main quest, while the rest are more of a gray area that you can chose to ally with or not.

Jul 20, 2020
Wish you could join a gang but glad to see theres so many. I hope their interaction is organic as if you see them pass each other on the street they might fight.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Game is looking great graphically, and seeing all of these gangs just reminds me of how much content this game will have.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I just wish this was getting proper next gen support from day 1. Think I'm gonna try and hold out till the next gen patch comes out.

painey

Oct 27, 2017
It literally does feel like GTA, which I'm not so excited about. It has this very weird sense of being serious while not being serious at the same time. I was hoping for more serious and gritty with occasional light hearted stuff, like Witcher. Hopefully the devs can pull it off.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Visually, it's looking great, very excited to play it finally.

Between that font choice and the super quick cuts I could not read like half of the gang names haha.