• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Nice to see that the lack of shadows under the car isn't exclusive to next gen consoles.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
This is already threadmarked here, we don't need another cyberpunk thread.

Cyberpunk 2077 Night City WIRE: Episode 5 |OT| Time moves in one direction, memory in another [Media Impressions in the OP] OT

Half-Life 2 was delayed for a year week before release. 😅 Something like this while driving through Night City. Bliss. I like it - it sounds familiar; what is it from? Longest two weeks of my life You know when people say "I feel you" and it comes off as being kind of uncaring because...

Remeran

Nov 27, 2018
Looks good, I'm going to try not to touch it until the next gen patch but it's gonna be hard with it sitting in my library.

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
Looks terrific but I'm waiting on native next gen version to play it on PS5!

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
This is already threadmarked here, we don't need another cyberpunk thread.

Cyberpunk 2077 Night City WIRE: Episode 5 |OT| Time moves in one direction, memory in another [Media Impressions in the OP] OT

Half-Life 2 was delayed for a year week before release. 😅 Something like this while driving through Night City. Bliss. I like it - it sounds familiar; what is it from? Longest two weeks of my life You know when people say "I feel you" and it comes off as being kind of uncaring because...
Tbf, I personally thought that thread was just in the "prolonged conversation" phase of the thread and would have had no idea this footage dropped without this thread.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
"Enhancing the gameplay and graphics which will be distributed to all platforms as an update on launch day".

So...is PS5 just going to be running the PS4 Pro version in BC mode?

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised they didn't do the PS4 Pro vs PS5 comparisons like they did with the Xbox footage. Regardless, it looks just as good as the Xbox footage.

Deleted member 50232

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 3, 2018
If the pro version runs well i don't see why that means the base one won't.

it will run exaclty the same just at lower resoluition.

u_neek

Oct 28, 2017
PS4Pro looks really good - they both do - but I'll still wait for the actual next-gen version.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Is this footage really at 1080p? It looks like it's running at a lower resolution. Also, those cars move awfully slow...

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
With the game already out in the wild and an active thread for the marketing materials, this thread is unnecessary and can be discussed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.