• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
hey, that may sell around under 10k units its first week in Japan!

I guess that joke sounded good in your head considering Bleach Musou did over 10k in week 1 in JP alone. :x

In other news besides bad takes, I hope for a rpg like Kakarot over fighting game because that would be sick. But if its ultimate ninja storm style, I wouldn't mind that either.

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
what i want:
giphy.gif

or:

blade-runner-black-out-2022-thumb-2.jpg

but its very likely another boruto game

Leviathan

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I would love a new .hack game. The seven we have now are essentially the finest anime games made so far.

lightning16

May 17, 2019
Give me a Gintama game that blatantly steals the Yakuza formula

Or just give me a Gintama game from the Yakuza team at Sega

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
New .hack// series > New Solatorobo/Strelka Stories reboot > A new RPG IP > OP Fighting/Adventure game >>>>>>> Anything else.

Isayas

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
The problem is that OP has a HUGE cast. I think that Pirate Warriors 3 has more than 50 playable characters, and many were introduced after that.

But it's also a great opportunity to release those DLC's.

What is the point of.... nevermind. Before I get quoted to death and get banned. You are right bro.

Isayas

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
... what did I say wrong?

OP is my favorite manga and I would love this game.

Not at all. I just don't want to be put on timeout. Roughly I was gonna say this. As much as I love the shonen genre (OP included) We should have like the pertinent characters despite how diverse that universe is. It would be difficult to pinpoint what or who should be in? Heck I can see some of the straw hats not being in.

I understand where you are coming from. I want to see a Naruto fighters as well as a OP.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Yea wait? Did that 3 part game project thing they had ever come out

edit:this
CyberConnect2_07-18-18_Top.jpg

The first one was originally supposed to come out this summer, there's gameplay of it on youtube.

All 2020 now I assume.

I hope these work out for them. The typical licensed anime games they do seems like relatively ungrateful mercenary work.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Probably bort storm.

They wouldn't do anything like try and please me and do an ultimate ninja HD collection. No sir, wouldn't do anything except make me a happy boy...

I hate storm.

Oct 26, 2017
Whatever it is, I can safely tell you that it isn't Bleach.

Demon Slayer, JoJo or One Piece would be really awesome.

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Yea wait? Did that 3 part game project thing they had ever come out

edit:this
CyberConnect2_07-18-18_Top.jpg

Nope lol. Though apparently one of them releases early next year. They really need to promote their games better since they always seem to bomb or underperform outside of their anime licensed games. I've not heard a dicky bird about any of them since announcement and nobody on here talks about them (including the one apparently launching early next year) so that shows you how niche they are! Are they even getting worldwide releases?

Silver-Streak

Oct 25, 2017
The only game I care of out of CyberConnect2 is a new Asura's Wrath.

That said, I hope this game is one that others will enjoy. No reason for other people to not get their dreams just because I can't get mine.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Id say an AOT game from them just to ride that end of manga/final season hype wave. But I can't see what else you can do with the franchise after what Omega Force did. One Piece would be cool too.