• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
I love how after S1, they just said fuck the rules. Also sadly, this is Routh's last season.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I love that they lean into the stupid. Embrace it.

Less Barry crying or Oliver looking pained and stoic, more puppets.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Do you guys still remember this shit?

I actually thought this would be the show that was going to be the "Justice League" of the Arrowverse.
And now look at what this show became LOL....

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
BCRPJB7.png

mYFwQXK.png

BAwxpJ8.png

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
That was a great trailer. Looking forward to all the Post-Crisis shenanigans, lol.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Do you guys still remember this shit?

I actually thought this would be the show that was going to be the "Justice League" of the Arrowverse.
And now look at what this show became LOL....

It became something so much better

But yeah they actually made that trailer in two days because they couldn't get the budget for an actual pilot lol

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
This trailer reminded me why I love this show so much more than any of the other Arrowverse series. I am going to miss Ray a lot when he leaves, but at least it looks like they are giving him things to do before they send him away. Also did I see puppet Sara and Ava making out? Bless this insane little show.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
I was wondering why is there a new CW Crisis trailer thread when there's an OT

the Youtube thumbnail took a while to register