• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

EggmaniMN

Banned
May 17, 2020
MN is still barely getting through people 65+ and health care workers. No one else is allowed. Essential worker, my ass.

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
My wife is a pharmacist in Ohio at a retail location. She is beginning to get stressed because department of health keeps sending vaccine and the traffic on top of the regular biz is creating chaos.

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
My mom and dad just got their first doses (Cleveland, OH) after two people didn't show up for their appointments.

My mom is a regular at this particular Walgreens and saw that people from other areas were being scheduled ahead of people in the area. My mom apparently complained loudly enough to where an employee overheard her and got her scheduled.

War Eagle

Oct 27, 2017
USA
My mom and dad just got their first doses (Cleveland, OH) after two people didn't show up for their appointments.

My mom is a regular at this particular Walgreens and saw that people from other areas were being scheduled ahead of people in the area. My mom apparently complained loudly enough to where an employee overheard her and got her scheduled.

I'm not sure what the process is like in Ohio or which vaccine they received, but I highly recommend that they schedule the second dose asap. Today, if possible. Ideally you want to get it within a 4-day window from four weeks to the day of the first one (for Moderna). Not sure what the window is after three weeks with Pfizer.

And if they are out of the window, there's no reason to freak out and they should DEFINITELY not skip it altogether. The four day window is the 'optimal time for max protection' based on the clinical trials.

(This info is from the fact sheet that I got after both doses.)

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
I'm not sure what the process is like in Ohio or which vaccine they received, but I highly recommend that they schedule the second dose asap. Today, if possible. Ideally you want to get it within a 4-day window from four weeks to the day of the first one (for Moderna). Not sure what the window is after three weeks with Pfizer.

And if they are out of the window, there's no reason to freak out and they should DEFINITELY not skip it altogether. The four day window is the 'optimal time for max protection' based on the clinical trials.

(This info is from the fact sheet that I got after both doses.)

For sure. They've already scheduled their 2nd dose. My mom said it's in either 12 or 21 days. Can't remember lol

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
It's too bad that I can't get both CVS & Walgreens as options from where I live (Southeastern Virginia).

Not to mention that all CVS' in SE VA are fully booked.

Last edited: