• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver

From the description:

From Frank Miller and Thomas Wheeler, Cursed is a reimagining of the Arthurian legend told from the perspective of Nimue (Katherine Langford). All episodes of Cursed arrive July 17th on Netflix.

Y'know... the twist of "A GIRL HERO?!?!" being the crux of your pitch got a bit condescending a long time ago. But also, Frank Miller so... I guess it might be too much to hope that all the women aren't just called 'whores'.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Nimue? So...it's a story set in the Arthurian era but with the Lady of the Lake as the protagonist instead of Arthur himself.

Why you gotta be dumb with your marketing blurbs, Netflix?

Annubis

Oct 25, 2017
latest

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
Looks fine might watch the first episode at least. I live for these Fate posts.

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
I'm...a bit confused - maybe it's the video, but it looks like the person pulling out the sword has mustache stubble...

...So Arthur dies/drowns mid-pulling-out of Excalibur, and instead Nimue picks up the sword?

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
King Arthur, Robin Hood & the Three Musketeers are properties that need 20 years out of the public eye, before trying them again.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Oct 25, 2017
When Public Domain goes wrong.

There's so much better characters to build a show around versus the millionth take on a legend that is long past worn out.