• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

OozeMan

Feb 21, 2018
Ending Cuphead is one of the highlights of my gaming career. F Dr Kahl's Robot!

I think this also puts to rest rumours that Studio MDHR had delayed the DLC and were going for Cuphead 2 instead. A part of me wishes that was true but I will always take more Cuphead!

I would like to see more varied gameplay amongst characters this time around. Cuphead and Mugman played identical in the original so there was no incentive in choosing one character over the other.

Kolibri

Nov 6, 2017
One of the best trailers I've ever seen. The people at Studio MDHR are endlessly creative & passionate, and it really shows.
I can't wait to pick up the inevitable physical Switch release, with the DLC included on the card.

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
hopefully this has less lame stages and focuses even more on boss battles. the game really needed more level sequencing instead of picking boss orders. it's a nice b-rank run n gun as is.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
Major announcements like this are always a chance to reflect on a game's development, and something I'm really excited for Cuphead fans to see with The Delicious Last Course is the way our team has really honed their craft during development. From our designers to concept artists to animators and engineers, everyone spent the development of this game challenging themselves to innovate, and we have pushed to make The Delicious Last Course a true high watermark of everything we do at Studio MDHR. There are individual phases of single bosses in this game that contain more attacks and frames of animation than entire bosses from the original Cuphead.
blog.playstation.com

Cuphead’s The Delicious Last Course DLC arrives on PS4 June 30, 2022

Studio MDHR shares new details on the long-awaited expansion and debuts a wacky new hand-crafted trailer.

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.

36f.gif

Toño

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Spain
I can't wait for the physical release. I hope they share some news about this soon.