• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Will you be picking up the new Cuphead DLC?

• Yes: on Xbox

Votes: 351 29.6%
  • Yes: on Playstation

Votes: 174 14.7%
  • Yes: on Switch

Votes: 288 24.3%
  • Yes: on PC

Votes: 317 26.8%
  • No

Votes: 135 11.4%

• Total voters

| TrusT |

Apr 19, 2020
Xbox Wire just updated with an article on the new Cuphead: DLC and states it'll only be $7.99 when it launches on Thursday the 30th of June.

news.xbox.com

We Savor Cuphead - The Delicious Last Course and Want Seconds - Xbox Wire

I’m not very good at Cuphead. For me, mastering this game exists on a plain that I’ll never reach, leaving my mouth agape as I watch players perfect its many intricacies. The game is no doubt full of charms, from its beautiful hand drawn animation to stellar soundtrack, but its difficulty has...

The DLC will be available on all systems (Xbox, PS4, Switch and PC) on the same day.

Moebius

Oct 28, 2017
Disappointed in the price. They should have charged more for this. This looks incredible!

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
That's honestly too cheap for the amount of work they put into it. At least it gives me an excuse to get it for both Switch and PS4 (and then again when its released physically)_

atomsk

Oct 28, 2017
just noticed I had 10 bucks in promotional credit on my Xbox, so hell yeah let's fucking gooooo

Nucarn

Jan 15, 2020
Belgium
I was in before even knowing the price. Game is excellent, decided to reinstall and go for the missing achievements before the release of D.L.C!

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Reminds me of Shovel Knight where ultimately the time, effort, and energy that went into the DLC vastly outweighed what they charged for it. (Which, for Shovel Knight, ended up being $0 for a bunch of people.)

It helps when you're so successful that you can sell DLC at economy of scale.

Neverx

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Sep 17, 2020
Florida
Feels so cheap for something they've been working years on, looking forward to finally playing this though

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Wow, that's not a lot! Will double dip for that price - I'll play it on steam first and later on Switch, when I can buy a complete physical edition.

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Wow. I was buying it regardless but that price is a nice surprise.

Day 1 for Switch in my case.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Oh wow, what a price! Will buy it for both platforms I have the base game on (PC and Switch).

APOEERA

Oct 26, 2017
I could have sworn it was said that the DLC would be free, they must have changed their minds.

Morrowbie

Oct 28, 2017
Sold! Day one. Wonder if any of the bosses can top the current best Cuphead boss (Grim Matchstick, obviously).

giapel

Oct 28, 2017
I'll get it for my switch. I've started another playthrough of Cuphead in anticipation.

Drachen

May 3, 2021
The price of amazing indie games and quality DLC like this just makes me look at the economy of F2P games and laugh. Laugh and sigh because it's so pathetically greedy in comparison.