• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
thought i'd make a separate thread for this since it concerns the xbox version. from Studio MHDR's blog post:
When we first set out to make Cuphead, we were just a tiny team of two brothers working nights and weekends on a small passion project. It is thanks to the support of the dedicated folks at Microsoft that we were able to achieve our vision for the game, and thanks to the passion of the Xbox community that Cuphead found an audience.
So, to celebrate the wonderful players who believed in us from the very beginning, we're also making another announcement: we will be bringing a free Special Update to Cuphead fans on Xbox, which will add a digital art gallery, behind-the-scenes commentary features, and playable soundtrack to the game. This update is still in the early planning stages, and we'll be taking the time to get things just right, but we will be sure to share more when we have something for you that meets the level of care and quality we always strive for.

Bucca

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, bummer it's only exclusive to Xbox. Sounds like some cool stuff. I wonder if PC would be included considering they launched at the same time?

Terbinator

Oct 29, 2017
Got my hopes up on it being a GamePass announcement :(

Gallery is nice though. Definitely the sort of game that no doubt has more to show.

killer7

Banned
Nov 22, 2018
no update fo you šŸ˜¶

FeminineClosedCougar-size_restricted.gif

Majora's Mask

Oct 26, 2017
That's pretty nice of them. Lately, I've been thinking that it'd be cool if the patch Cuphead for the XSX to run at 120FPS, but I don't know how feasible that would be.

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
That's nice of them. Can't wait to see the behind the scenes stuff.