• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Microsoft is like Gandalf and we're like Frodo.
No, wait...
Microsoft is like Aiden Pearce and we're like his iconic cap
No, that's not right either...
Microsoft is like Bella and we're like Ashley Greene
Hmmmm, more like
Microsoft is like Martin Scorcese and we're like a long tracking shot
errrr...not that's....hmmmm
Microsoft is like a giant console maker and we're an independent games company.

It's one of those.
congrats on the new launch, looking forward to the dlc and the netflix show

EagleClaw

Dec 31, 2018
Ah, so you were just waiting for Sony to make a giant console before you committed, I knew it would be something like this.

ok, .... that is gold.
lmao...

Happy to see the game on the PS4.
It isn't something for me, atleast not with that price, but i already see two 5 star ratings in the german psn store.

SuperBoss

Oct 25, 2017
These mad lads went ahead and contracted a stop motion clip for the announcement lol, that's awesome.

Plus it's a shadow drop! Great way to make an announcement.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Just bought and downloading now. In the middle of the end of Act 1 in Ghost of Tsushima, when I am done with that this should be ready to go, cannot wait. (Almost bought an XBox sad for this one, that's how much I want to play it)

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Sony-Logo-history.jpg

I love that they used the old Sony logo
That's nice!

Rodelero

Oct 27, 2017
I played Cuphead on my Xbox One and I'm pretty fearful that the DLC won't actually be out before I get rid of the darned thing...

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Happy for the developers! I probably won't be picking this one up because I don't think I have the constitution for it right now but more success for a high-quality game is always a good thing.

Pyccko

Oct 25, 2017
wow, I figured it was xbox exclusive for life. Never picked it up on pc, so this is perfect for me

Tedmilk

Avenger
Nov 13, 2017
Bought! Hope me and the Mrs have the patience and skill to get through it. Had to buy though, what a game!

ApeEscaper

Oct 27, 2017
Bangladeshi
Most people who have a PS4 already own this game on another platform by now (got this on Switch and PC myself) would've bought this if it was on PS4 sooner but at this point just waiting for the DLC

dbcyber

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Smashed the purchase button. One of the most anticipated games for me this gen, finally can play it now.

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
Really loved the art style and everything about the presentation, even if the game itself wasn't for me.

Awesome that more folks get the chance to play it

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Most people who have a PS4 already own this game on another platform by now (got this on Switch and PC myself) would've bought this if it was on PS4 sooner but at this point just waiting for the DLC
You literally have no data or evidence to support this yet you're stating this as a some kind of fact. LOL

starblue

Oct 28, 2017
Im afraid that is too hard for me so I have to stop playing it. Is thaaat hard ? More than Celeste ?

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How's the Co-op on this? Want a game to play with my gf, but she doesn't play games at all. Will it just be a nightmare for her, or is it balanced somehow?

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
How's the Co-op on this? Want a game to play with my gf, but she doesn't play games at all. Will it just be a nightmare for her, or is it balanced somehow?
The game is hard as hell. Even harder on two player.

Despite this, there's something about it that wants you to keep trying over and over.

If she's not into gaming, I'd look elsewhere, but it's still with getting to play through.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The game is hard as hell. Even harder on two player.

Despite this, there's something about it that wants you to keep trying over and over.

If she's not into gaming, I'd look elsewhere, but it's still with getting to play through.
Thanks. Yea I was going to get it anyway because I want to play. But at the very least maybe we can have some fun together and overcome a challenge or two.

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
You literally have no data or evidence to support this yet you're stating this as a some kind of fact. LOL

He did it, so most people must have done the same!!

Im afraid that is too hard for me so I have to stop playing it. Is thaaat hard ? More than Celeste ?

I haven't played the additional Celeste content after release so I can't comment on that. I would say Cuphead is probably harder than Celeste main path unless my memory is failing me.

May 5, 2018
That ad was (intentionally?) creepy. Was it an homage to really early spot motion animation?

Great game though. Happy for PS4 owners.