• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomArtifice

Lead Administrator at Final Weapon
Verified
Apr 24, 2019
USA
Oooo, this might be part of tomorrow's presentation with Geoff if the Indie dev is indeed Studio MDHR.

If it is MDHR, hope we get some news about The Delicious Last Course.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
It would've been a couple of years at this point, and MDHR are the publisher, so sure, makes sense.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
Yep. It's legit, photo I just took from UK PSN:

image0.jpg

jayu26

Oct 25, 2017
Probably self like on the eshop.
I think is self published, but the Switch version has Xbox Live integration I think. Weird.
Probably selfpublished like Steam and Switch.
I did not know that about Switch and Steam version. I thought Microsoft published on those platforms as well. The bit about Xbox Live integration is interesting. Did Minecraft gget that on PS4?

coma

Oct 28, 2017
Good that more people can play it. Hopefully they comment on when the DLC is coming out finally.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
File under "hell yeah" if this is true. The game is a masterpiece. Last I had heard was that the original game wouldn't be available on other platforms unless Microsoft gave the specific go-ahead like with the Switch, but future titles would be good wherever. This is certainly possible. I've already double-dipped, and it was still worth it.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
I wonder if they'll say it's on game pass tomorrow too. That would be super smart for them as a company. Make it a game pass game (secure the bag from MS again) and put it on ps4

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This game deserves all the sales it can get. Happy its coming to more platforms. GO out and support them if you havent yet. Its an amazing game.

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Ori on PS4 could at all be possible?

It's a weird case because unlike Cuphead, Ori IS a Microsoft owned IP...it's just that Moon Studios isn't a subsidiary of XGS, and they wanted to bring it to Switch, and Microsoft obliged.

Though I guess Moon just wanted it on Switch just so Ori could be on a portable device. A hypothetical PS4 version wouldn't have that USP.

Status
Not open for further replies.