• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Stanng243

Oct 25, 2017
Can we at least take away his emergency powers and give the legislator back their power? I think the time has come.

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
AP20230701378292-696x1058.jpg

BeeksElectric

Oct 25, 2017
The Cuomo family has always been a part of the corrupt political machine in this state. They don't even try to hide it at this point.

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One can hope he'll be gone sooner rather than later, but under no circumstances do I expect him to leave voluntarily no matter what he says.

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
It always saddens me that blue states could have their choice of progressives to elect, but a lot of the time, they end up with people like Andrew Cuomo and Diane Feinstein.

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The answer is he shouldn't cover it because it's a conflict of interest.
Huge conflict of interest
wqHdu4U.gif

I'd understand him stating he will refrain from covering it in depth himself and punt the issue to another host, but I feel like he should at least acknowledge the story. He's had him on the show, he's talked about him, he shouldn't completely ignore the topic now that it's such big news.

KingKong

Oct 27, 2017
its wild that to me that Cuomo flies off the handle at the slightest criticism, even in public. thats like the one thing youre supposed to be good at as a politician

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
NYS is a blue state, don't even trip. There are many parts of the state that are or lean conservative, but the overwhelming majority of people in the state live in the areas that solidly lean left.

Anyway, a real D candidate has to rise up that could mount a real challenge aside from "it's not Cuomo" or "fuck those libs". Hatred of Cuomo and the libs delivered zero viable Republican candidates and a weak campaign by Cynthia Nixon the last go-around. I'm legitimately scared that some cryptoracist asshat could show up with enough name recognition to flip the table over - and there's probably enough people animated solely by "fuck Cuomo" and "fuck the libs" that a Trumpesque outsider campaign could work.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
They're coming for that Emmy of his
13wham.com

Cuomo's Emmy: NY lawmakers want award vacated after recent nursing home scandal

LALBANY N. Y. (WRGB) — Local lawmakers, including Assemblyman Chris Tague (R,C,I-Schoharie) are calling to have Gov. Andrew Cuomo's well publicized Emmy vacated. PREVIOUS:Gov. Cuomo to receive International Emmy for televised daily COVID briefings. Lawmakers on Tuesday have drafted a letter to...
Lawmakers on Tuesday have drafted a letter to the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences President Adam Sharp, demanding that Cuomo's Emmy be vacated following the scandal over nursing homes.

In a report from the NY Post, Cuomo's top aide, Melissa DeRosa was was recorded in a call to Democratic leaders that "we froze" when it came to providing them additional requested nursing home data over concerns brought about by comments from then-President Donald Trump.

In a statement from Assemblyman Tague, he argues that that the press briefings "elevated his celebrity throughout 2020." and claims that the governor "facilitated this cover-up to protect his public image."

"The governor put his increasing fame before the lives of thousands of New Yorkers, and that should be shocking and sickening to us all," said Tague. "People have been wanting, now more than ever, to see those in politics and media put aside their partisanship and do what's right for everyday people, and now more than ever, the Academy has the opportunity to show the world that what the governor did is wrong.

The governor made a poor decision that caused thousands of people to lose their lives and then tried to hide it from all of us, and if that isn't something we can all agree is terrible, I don't know what is."

When they start going for your Emmy, you know your goose is cooked.

Remember when Andrew Cuomo worked on his Dad's campaign against Ed Koch and came up with this beauty:

DYtGzPxVoAAGEGm.jpg

And we all laughed at Cynthia Nixon's candidacy for being unrealistic.

I hate this thuggish shithead so fucking much. I honestly hate him worse than Trump. He's got just about as much blood on his hands and the Democratic establishment has shielded him for years. An absolute monster.

He's also another prominent member of the Epstein black book club.

And there's the sexual harassment and threats too:

Red flags all around.