• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sangral

Feb 17, 2022
I hate when games like these promise you a release on a specific date, like you're hoping and expecting a midnight release, and then it actually releases like 3 or 4 hours before the next day starts and people almost have to go to sleep already. Super annoying.

In this case it doesn't even make sense, streamer play a full finished version for weeks.

I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Karlinel

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Mallorca, Spain
If difficulty is like Hades where it progressively gets easier as you play (and fail) and not like in Dead Cells (where bad RNG can seriously hamper you) I'm in. love the theme for...reasons.

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017
Will be keeping a close eye on impressions about the game's challenge level. Don't really have the time or patience to keep beating my head against a wall with zero or little progress because it's a rogue-like.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
This should be unlocking in 15m but instead it's unlocking in 17hrs 15m

I know this is just a test of my devotion though. I will not lose faith.

It unlocks so late. :( I wonder why it wasn't a midnight release like majority of PlayStation preorders.

anyways hypehypehype.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Will be keeping a close eye on impressions about the game's challenge level. Don't really have the time or patience to keep beating my head against a wall with zero or little progress because it's a rogue-like.
from everything I have seen, you won't have to worry about difficulty.
especially on the two lower difficulties, the game is very simple to get through

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
Cthulhu?? PS5 says nothing of preorder bonuses!

Taken from the PS Store:

"Pre-Order Cult of the Lamb and receive an exclusive bonus (Cthulhu Worshipper Skin) at launch."

I guess it'll be available until the game fully unlocks. I can see the preorder DLC as a license under the installed game.

Karlinel

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Mallorca, Spain
Taken from the PS Store:

"Pre-Order Cult of the Lamb and receive an exclusive bonus (Cthulhu Worshipper Skin) at launch."

I guess it'll be available until the game fully unlocks. I can see the preorder DLC as a license under the installed game.
Oh, it's true, just wasn't written aside and just as a last line (at least in spanish store). 25€ is a bit higher than I had hoped BUT if it isn't overwhelmingly hard I'm in.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Think I'm going to call my cult 'Gender Ideology' and just roleplay as if I'm 'transing' the cis woodland population. Lean into that trans panic fiction.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
If you can create a Cult colour scheme I would love to see what you come up with 👍
Ooooo yeh that would be fun. I know you can change the follower type and colour, so can inject some pinks, whites and blues there if not haha.

They transitioning everybody out here!!!

XD
giphy.gif

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
Does Switch get the Pre-order bonus too? I don't see it written on the site.

Mugman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Throwing caution to the wind and just preordered the Switch version. Looking forward to giving it a whirl this weekend

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
First Cult will be named Nurgle's Chosen - hoping to spread some death and decay.

Nurgle2.png