• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bebpo

Feb 4, 2018
That sounds awesome! Really good changes and I like that buff for Baba :)
Also like the idea of enemies starting weaker but getting stronger. Can't think of many rpgs that do that but it's a good concept in theory.

What are the necronomicon abilities? I know there was a spell/ability called necronomicon, but I thought it just gave insanity to all enemies or something.

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Somehow I didn't notice this release on PC.

So happy. I loved Zeboyd's other games.

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
The NG+ mode patch is live on PC now (both Steam & GoG). Lets you replay the game after beating it with your stats/equipment/R'lyehtionship progress and has a few new story scenes as well as an optional difficulty level. :)

Oct 14, 2019
I had somehow never heard of this game and just found out about Cosmic Star Heroine (thanks to the recent JRPG sexism thread, of which it was recommended as avoiding these tropes and issues). Already bought Cosmic Star Heroine, however I'm curious about this also!

One of my all-time favourite things is Discworld. In particular, one of the books in my top 5 of the series is Hogfather. The combination of Christmas and Death becoming Santa Claus in order to save Christmas, along with the standard wit and heart of a Pratchett tale, just works exceedingly well. I'm picking up similar vibes from this game - am I correct in assuming so? Will definitely grab if so (and will probably grab anyway as Christmas-themed games are few and far between)!