• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017

Credit to Lashman

Splash image, feel free to add this to your OP

dnTHPv5.jpg
It's in the metadata

meta data-n-head="true" data-hid="description" name="description" content="From the makers of Far Cry, Hunt: Showdown and CRYENGINE, Crysis offers first person shooter fans the best-looking, evolved, and innovative gameplay, enabling players to adapt in real time to survive. Crysis Remastered brings new graphic features, high-quality textures, and the CRYENGINE's native hardware- and API-agnostic ray tracing solution for PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and – for the very first time – Nintendo Switch."

shancake

Managing Editor ‑ Press Start
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Am I crazy or can I not see that on the screenshot posted?

dskzero

Oct 30, 2019
I am so surprised! /s

EDIT: Won't be buying this unlesss something cool is included. Just a remaster of a game I played to death isn't all that attractive.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Am I crazy or can I not see that on the screenshot posted?
It's in the metadata

meta data-n-head="true" data-hid="description" name="description" content="From the makers of Far Cry, Hunt: Showdown and CRYENGINE, Crysis offers first person shooter fans the best-looking, evolved, and innovative gameplay, enabling players to adapt in real time to survive. Crysis Remastered brings new graphic features, high-quality textures, and the CRYENGINE's native hardware- and API-agnostic ray tracing solution for PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and – for the very first time – Nintendo Switch."

plow

Oct 28, 2017
Hm, Switch will probably get the 360/PS3 Console Version.

Crysis in Cry Engine 5 will be pretty interesting.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Switch can run Crysis then.

Jokes aside, wonder how good it'll look, and if it'll actually look better than Crysis 3 and modded Crysis 1.

VaporSnake

Oct 28, 2017
Awesome, best game in the series gets better. Hope there's some gameplay tweaks too, Crysis isn't too dated honestly, it could pass as a game released this gen but a little bit of tweaking and QOL fixes could go a long way.

Hopefully they don't cut the VTOL section from the consoles this time around, you guys deserve to see the awesome tornado physics that plummeted everyones framerates back in 2007

Also it would be a major shame if they returned to those assets and didn't also touch up warhead, which is kinda better in my memory, it felt like Crysis: trim the fat edition.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
I kept meaning to play Crysis but the first game would never run quite the way I wanted on any machine, I'm certainly interested in this.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait.

Hopefully they make the exact same mistake as the first time. Making a game with graphics that could be turned up so high even the fastest rigs melted down.

The howl of anguish from sections of the PC gaming community was hilarious.

Deleted member 29464

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I really want to try this and hope it's optimised better than the first one currently runs. Felt like such an unnecessarily difficult game to run smooth.

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
Cool, one of the few shooters I'm even remotely interested in. If the Switch port is good, might just get it on there!

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
Didn't the PS3 version of Crysis was utter garbaje and dissed a lot of the things that made OG Crysis a milestone?

How would it ever run on a frigging Switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.