• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rocket786

Oct 27, 2017
So the news release for ADC hasn't been put up yet on Reditt, 4Chan, or Facebook. I'm on their discord and their lead dev released the news to the discord members and is putting together a press release for the rest at the moment. Would be a GREAT time to get in now before it hits those other channels.

Tapiokah

Jan 12, 2018
I am not sure what owning 1000000 Colx gets me aside from if someday someone will pay 1$ for it when I paid 1 penny for it.

There are people like the CEO of Binance who think that we'll have millions of coins in the future. Every country and lots of companies using their own coins for very specific use cases. Can I see that happening now? Nope, but I also wouldn't have imagined places like Era or MMORPGs or social networks or online banking or movie streaming in the early stages of Internet mass adoption in the 90s.

cryptoadam

Banned
Jan 2, 2018
Oh wow, ADC shooting right now. Up close to 50% almost instantly.

Edit: It's crazy how some news for the smaller coins shoots their price up so high so quickly. Clearly, ADC will level out after the initial surge, but hopefully it's higher than where it was before the news hit.

IMO its easier to go from 1 penny to 50 cents than it is to go from 50 cents to 5.00$

cryptoadam

Banned
Jan 2, 2018
There are people like the CEO of Binance who think that we'll have millions of coins in the future. Every country and lots of companies using their own coins for very specific use cases. Can I see that happening now? Nope, but I also wouldn't have imagined places like Era or MMORPGs or social networks or online banking or movie streaming in the early stages of Internet mass adoption in the 90s.

Question still remains though what is the value in the coin outside of someone paying me more for it than what I bought it.

I am not against the tech. I believe in block chain and think it will change the world at some point in time. Are you saying that if COLX takes off then I could earn some of the fees charged to use COLX for each COLX coin I have?

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
What's with this ADC pump? Did some P&D group jump on it?

Drifters_

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For the PLEBS WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW BIG THIS IS:
unknown.png

Per their discord:
thebeard-Today at 12:39 PM

hey @everyone another partnership has come through :) Blockpool are proud to announce a brand new partnership with UK based music group Miloco. Miloco offer a range of excellent worldwide recording studios, carefully selected for different purposes and budgets. They are your complete guide to searching for quality studios, from their seven-studio headquarters in London to the luxurious Black Rock located on the Greek island of Santorini. Via our technical integration they will soon be accepting Audiocoin (ADC) as payment for studio services and equipment sales and anyone who has a musical requirement throughout the world will not be disappointed with their facilities and services. More information will be available soon but feel free to contact them via their website to find out more. http://milocostudios.com/(edited)

Lidl

Dec 12, 2017
Aw crap, Cryptopia LTC market seems frozen:
FN5HU6l.png

Too bad :(
I blame only myself for not taking care of ADC earlier.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Wanted to buy more ADC but it's going to take too long to get BTC on to Cryptopia :-/

Mr. Mug

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Trying to buy some ADC as well cause why not! bought litecoin on coinbase and trying to send it to yobit to exchange it to bitcoin there, how long should I expect this to take?

I did a small amount as a test first and it's still pending.

water_tempo

Oct 31, 2017
hahahhaa, I am so stupid. I had a sell order a couple of weeks ago on ADC and I forgot to remove it. I was exactly 2 minutes late to try and cancel it. Oh well. At least I came out ahead.

Oct 27, 2017
Once you get ADC get it off cryptopia in case it goes the way of coinsmarkets : )

In saying that though, the ADC desktop wallet takes like 2 days to download.

audioman

Jan 11, 2018
They are probably doing it because they were holding ADC bags for 2 weeks and it' finally up and they want to cut an leave. That, or they set sell orders and forgot to take them off.

Probably. If you have such little faith in your investment I cant quite understand why you bought in the first place though...

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Probably. If you have such little faith in your investment I cant quite understand why you bought in the first place though...
People want quick moons. Unfortunately when ADC was finally moving well BTC fell enough that it crippled ADC. It went from 330 sats to near sub 100 sats. Not to mention, our favorite swing bot was/is still haunting ADC.