• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bunkles

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Out of creamer for my coffee. Had to go black.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
in complete despair of my country's situation, in fear of my job and without money

so yeah, i am good

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Watching Pacific rim uprising and enjoying my 1 week vacation starting today. Going through my list of stuff I want to watch and play this week.

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sending out my last lesson to students for the year and at a complete loss as to what to tell them. What a whack-ass situation this all is.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yesterday was a pretty bad mental health day so dealing with that still. Also generally having a subtle freakout over how hopeless this COVID situation is.

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
I've never been one to dread the coming of a Monday... but in the last few weeks I've just felt such pain and sadness on Sunday... "weekends" are starting to feel painfully short and the Groundhog Day effect is really becoming difficult for me mentally.

I am having such trouble staying focused, caring about what I do... and being in a client-service role just feels like never ending order taking...

I think I need to take some time off, because I'm getting absolutely crushed by my 50+ hour weeks and the feeling that I can't escape.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Doing OK over here. Mother's Day was a bit rough for me yesterday, the whole not seeing family thing is really starting to frustrate me and make me sad.

Currently "working" but can't focus and would much rather chill out and play some video games today. I might do that after I finish with a few more morning meetings later.

MickeyShaban

User requested temporary ban
Nov 11, 2019
Been alcohol and smoke free for 30 days now. Had some tough days last week but I am managing

Oct 25, 2017
Hey there, you've made a lot of concerning threads of similar nature demeaning yourself, is everything alright? You are so valuable even if you don't know it, but it sounds like you're in a tough place right now. Is there any way you can seek out therapy where you are? It may really help parse this perspective of yourself you keep painting.

Sage

Oct 27, 2017
Japan
Forgot to take my socks in from the balcony and left them out in the rain so I'm thinking fuck do I grab a pair of odd socks tomorrow (all that's left) or do I be a dick and run the washing machine and dryer at midnight in my apartment?

Venatio

Oct 25, 2017
Entering Week 8 of WFH. My wife got called back into work today, so I'm watching my 3 year old girl alone. She's currently sitting in my lap, watching youtube on the second monitor, while I pretend to work on the other one. I don't know how I'll get anything productive done today.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Don't worry. It seems bad now, but you can always push through. Don't let you tell yourself you can't.

Deleted member 25834

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Gloomy and rainy over here, but happy to see that my just planted trees and plants are getting some nice watering from nature.

Man, plants make me happy.

M. Wallace

Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
WFH, nothing to do so I went to the store to stock up on a few things. Now I'm back, still nothing to do. Probably watch a movie or play some vids.

Apr 25, 2020
its the Brazilian way too

tenor.gif

Chie Satonaka

Oct 25, 2017
I'm up 90 minutes earlier than I should be, I'm on meds, and generally miserable, but I can make up some time I lost last week, so I guess I could be worse.

jdh96

One Winged Slayer
Jan 25, 2020
a YouTube comment on a music video almost made me cry earlier.

RetroGiant

Oct 25, 2017
Been dealing with bursitis/rotator cuff tear/tendonitis all week. Getting about 2 hours of sleep per night tops while in unbearable pain. Today is worst yet. Have second virtual visit in an hour so hopefully I can get a cortisone shot. Excruciating pain.

infinitebento

Oct 25, 2017
chicago
woke up from a nightmare just now where i was stuck on a remote island with a creepy huge mansion on it and there was blood + dead animals everywhere i went while i roamed around

i pretend i did not see it

Koklusz

Oct 27, 2017
It's 5:15 pm here, been working since 8 am, still 4 hours to go, can't wait to go home and get wasted.

Nilson

Nov 5, 2017
Same to all of it. No sense of time or duty anymore, waking up later and later. Been feeling kinda iffy mental health wise since Saturday. It's the grayest day of the year here, buckets of rain. Still in bed, but I guess I should still make coffee~