• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

johnsmith

Oct 26, 2017
Mid 1200s, over 10% of my 9,000 living dynasty members are inbred. Unrestricted marriage isn't good.

On the plus side we finally got an established pureblooded population. Only 30 at the moment. The goal is going to be to have pureblooded outnumber inbred by the end of the game.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
So my chosen one did what no other before him could, united Britannia. He finally passed away at 77, which was my highest yet. My bloodline is crazy strong now, lot of inbreeding but no ill effects so far. Just crazy crazy stat high kids.
aqTUqGc.png

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
My Kingdom of Bavaria is going strong. My first king has died and has an amazing firstborn son but since it's House Seniority, we have to go through all the dumbfuck brothers first. All well, he's got a good seat on the council. I also married that son to lady with the Giant trait so we are adding that to the bloodline. I also have another son married to a Genius. I'm hoping to build a dynasty of giant geniuses.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
Alafin Emwinghare Daura of High Kingdom of Daurama

Her sons married into European royalty. One a series of Kingdoms that quickly lost their power and influences. Another into the Irish royal family, though not someone who would inherit.

No matter their personal disposition, her family had been striving, for generations, to unite Africa. They never strayed from the continent, despite being the greatest military power in the world, having locked horns with the likes of both the Arabian and Byzantine Empires and dwarfing them in might.

However, with two sons striking out beyond the continent, like any good mother, she was concerned. Not only with their safety, but with the family's reputation. After all, with marriage came alliances and a military power such as theirs would be expected to show up when called. So she carved out a tiny little sliver of Spain. A small independent county just below Salimid territory. Just to have a staging area from where she could launch the defense of her allies.

Of course, Emwinghare was a Daurama. It wasn't in their nature to be satisfied with "small slivers" or "staging areas". The Daurama's claimed kingdoms and built empires. It just so happened that Emwinghare's father was Andalusian. That had, in fact, been the culture she claimed up until her time to rule came and she chose to take the culture of her mother and grandmother (which wasn't the same as her great grandmother or beyond, but it wasn't so foreign as Andalusian). She was Edo now, but she couldn't possibly resist, could she? Skane was so weak, after all, despite being so spread out. Taking her ancestral home for her own couldn't hurt.

And so, she did
unknown.png

Of course, being a part of an empire with such a legacy of conquest, once her vassals set foot on European soil, they, too, wanted to carry out their family's traditions. And Emwinghare herself couldn't possibly stand by doing nothing while her vassals honored those who came before, now could she? Of course not.

Her next, personal conquest was smaller in scale, but exceedingly cheeky.

unknown.png

Between her Vassals wild-eyed grabs at drips and drabs of territory and her own adherence to tradition, both in seeking to unite the continent from which her bloodline haled and fooling about in Europe, things were looking quite different.

unknown.png

But the good times couldn't last forever.

Between conquests, Emwinghare was as good as her word, turning her vast armies to the defense of her allies. Unfortunately, even she could only do so much. While defending the fledgling Irish Empire from several invasions, as well as aiding her former victim and newly minted ally, Skane, from threat, the call for help came from her Emma, her daughter in law back in the south-eastern part of her home continent, where she'd been given a duchy to watch over with her husband. A peasant revolt had sparked and, while they could hold it off, they could not overcome it easily without aid.

Unfortunately, Emwinghare's armies were spread too thin and Ireland faced far too many threats for her to send any of them away to help. She had no choice but to finish what she'd started before turning her attention back home. And she did, protecting her allies and putting down the peasant rebellion afterwards.

Unfortunately, "afterwards" was too late. Her son and her grandchild both had lost their lives in the revolt.

A lesser ruler would have taken their rage, their sorrow, their despair and grief out on their people. But that was beneath the Daura, beneath her line of the dynasty especially. Emwinghare did not blame her people. She did not blame emma. She blamed it all on one thing. And it was something that, with her grieving daughter-in-law's aid, would not repeat itself.

unknown.png

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
I'm getting a minus for some of my vassals in my kingdom that "Liege holds de jure duchy" How do I find out what that De Jure duchy is and how do I properly split my kingdom up among my vassals? Or do I just say fuck 'em. I gave them a couple counties to tide them over and reduce my holdings to the limit but I don't know if I'm doing it properly.

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting a minus for some of my vassals in my kingdom that "Liege holds de jure duchy" How do I find out what that De Jure duchy is and how do I properly split my kingdom up among my vassals? Or do I just say fuck 'em. I gave them a couple counties to tide them over and reduce my holdings to the limit but I don't know if I'm doing it properly.

If you click on their county, to bring up the county details screen, you can see 4 icons showing you the county, followed by the de jura duchy, kingdom, and empire it is part of.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
If you click on their county, to bring up the county details screen, you can see 4 icons showing you the county, followed by the de jura duchy, kingdom, and empire it is part of.

Should I be trying to grant them their De Jure duchies or if they are happy, just ignore it? I just want to make sure I'm getting the most money and levies out of my areas.

johnsmith

Oct 26, 2017
Should I be trying to grant them their De Jure duchies or if they are happy, just ignore it? I just want to make sure I'm getting the most money and levies out of my areas.

in a perfect world every duke controls every county in that duchy, either as a vassal or as a direct owner. And every king the same with every duchy.

in practice keeping things that neat is hard to impossible, but if you can do it, it makes everything easier.

if you see a powerful vassal angry at you, and you can make them happy by giving them a county or vassal you control, do it, especially as a new king while you get things under control. It's the -25 "wants x county" or something.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
History should have taught me not to attack the Pope. I had a grudge since he called Holy war upon my empire, and I lost England temporarily. His army looked smaller, but then I didn't notice he was sitting on 100k to buy as many mercs as needed.

Schreckstoff

Oct 25, 2017
History should have taught me not to attack the Pope. I had a grudge since he called Holy war upon my empire, and I lost England temporarily. His army looked smaller, but then I didn't notice he was sitting on 100k to buy as many mercs as needed.
thankfully there's only so many mercs 25k or so soldiers did the trick for me

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
in a perfect world every duke controls every county in that duchy, either as a vassal or as a direct owner. And every king the same with every duchy.

in practice keeping things that neat is hard to impossible, but if you can do it, it makes everything easier.

if you see a powerful vassal angry at you, and you can make them happy by giving them a county or vassal you control, do it, especially as a new king while you get things under control. It's the -25 "wants x county" or something.

I'll have to take a look, thank you. I gave one the duchy title and he hated me because I think I didn't give him the counties underneath or something?

Anton Sugar

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wow! I'm on my third ruler, Queen Elin, ~950 AD, Kingdom of Gardariki. It started off pretty rough. I was in the middle of 2 wars with my last ruler when he died, leaving me his Council that mostly hated me and a split up kingdom. I think I was in my early 20s when I took over, with far less income and power. At one point, ~5 of my vassals rose up, each beating me and carving up a little bit of the kingdom.

I lost my kingdom at one point and was just a Jarl, but through luck (I guess?) I was able to usurp or claim the throne a short while later to become ruler again. I'm not even sure how it happened.

I ended up living until I was around 70 (remarried old, after divorcing my husband who continually cheated on me. His nickname was "Heartbreaker", I don't know what her dad/I was thinking) and being very successful. Even reclaimed most of my titles, including another kingdom.

This game rules.

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
Shit is about to get real. I have the lifespan of one ruler to create my empire in Western Africa or all those conquered kingdoms will split away. Hopefully I can do it or I might have to start disinheriting children. Should probably divorce my wife before they make more.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
He wasn't nearly so dangerous in the story I told above, but Catholicism wasn't doing too hot on my map to begin with.

Shamash

Nov 25, 2019
Brazil
So i lied about going to India for the next run and decided to give the norse raider life one more chance. After stockpiling 15k gold i adopted feudalism (2k of which was spent building the big special temples for the holy sites i controlled). It's the year 990 or so, and i control the empires of scandinavia and britannia plus the kindoms of brittany and france (which are also the only two tittles i don't personally hold).

Thinking about removing the elective sucession from the kingdom-tier titles so i have less vassals to manage, even if the +20 or so opinion bonus is really helpful. Also the previous ruler, empress Cecilia (she lived to 89!) made the transition to a feudal lifestyle, consecrated her bloodline, so religious vassals love me. My current emperor inheritted almost at 50, managed to harbor a witch coven in my main dinasty (with some help conversion-wise from the Cecilia). The event you get when you try converting someone to witchcraft when they are already a witch is pretty funny. Also making sure every one of my vassals that follows a religion that's down with hexers is also a witch (for another +20 opinion bonus).

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
Hahahaha, I had a lecherous king who noticed an attractive duchess with no leige nearby and tried to work his seduction magic. Succeeded in siring 2 bastards, and getting the duchess' husband mad. Then both my king and that duke succeeded in murder plots against one another. As my king is dying from poison (trying to get his lover to marry him before he croaks, but failing), while in the midst of a war for a neighboring kingdom, his heir died in battle. So once again I'm playing as my grandson with all the powerful lords of the realm hating me, but this time I'm literally a 0 year old infant instead of at least being 6.

Well, it turns out that everyone wanted a piece of young King Ce II of Thaton, who is now about 12, but none of them could handle him and he has won a whopping 5 defensive wars (and 1 offensive one). A liberty faction, an independence faction, a install-a-different-king faction, and multiple outside invasions as well. He ran out of aunts/uncles to marry off for alliances pretty early (and has no siblings), so wasn't able to end the internal strife peacefully. Fortunately, he made a clutch marriage betrothal to a neighboring (nearby, not bordering) princess, and was able to get her dad to essentially win 3 of the wars for him :) He's sitting pretty with 2 peaceful kingdoms, a council that finally likes him, a bunch of former dukes/counts in prison and/or newly unlanded, and the ability to usurp a third kingdom from someone he's already beaten in wars recently. Then it'll just be a matter of expanding turf a bit, and he might become Emperor Ce while still at a nice young age.

In 2 of the defensive wars, my capital fell to a siege but somehow King Ce the tiny didn't get captured so I got to keep fighting the war, and I ended up turning them around and winning in both instances!

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Is there a list of hard-scripted events or something? Just got an event called "Fate of the Norsemen", which turns all Norse characters and counties I control Norwegian (I'm king of Norway). The other option of keeping the Norse united is greyed out because I do not control 80% of all Norse counties. Happened somewhere in 961.

Last edited:

johnsmith

Oct 26, 2017
I think I'm almost done with the game until there's some dlc. The only thing I still want to do is start as a vassal and usurp a kingdom or empire.

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
Any word on a balance patch? Rumors are the end of this month. Would like to see a balance overhaul considering that 867 is imbalanced with vikings just dominating the later years

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Getting toward the end of my Ireland run, will probably put the game down for a bit since I already have like 70 hours into the game. Currently a Queen ruler who is the most badass warrior in my line yet. She's been pregnant with multiple children in battles and still wrecks everyone.

CrudeDiatribe

Oct 25, 2017
Eastern Canada
Is there a list of hard-scripted events or something? Just got an event called "Fate of the Norsemen", which turns all Norse characters and counties I control Norwegian (I'm king of Norway). The other option of keeping the Norse united is greyed out because I do not control 80% of all Norse counties. Happened somewhere in 961.

There are a few cultural splits that happen in certain time ranges.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
I gave one of my vassals too many holdings (he's over the limit). Will I be penalized for reorganizing the kingdom?

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Having the time of my life with my current ruler.

ck_004yrkxg.png

The magnificent bastard managed to become High King of Scandinavia, and I am only a bit of Piety away from reforming the Asatru faith to my wishes.

All those territories in Britain, France and Spain weren't even really my doing. Got a few there from subjugating Sweden and my vassals just keep steamrolling everyone there.

johnsmith

Oct 26, 2017
Having the time of my life with my current ruler.

ck_004yrkxg.png

The magnificent bastard managed to become High King of Scandinavia, and I am only a bit of Piety away from reforming the Asatru faith to my wishes.

All those territories in Britain, France and Spain weren't even really my doing. Got a few there from subjugating Sweden and my vassals just keep steamrolling everyone there.

I would recommend taking out the papacy before he starts a crusade against you. It's only a matter of time.

also wtf happened to the byzantines.

ConfusingJazz

Not the Ron Paul Texas Fan.
Oct 26, 2017
China
God damn do I need a notification editor. I don't care how many damn wars on my borders were just ended. I don't care that I can extort money from my vassals. I don't care that one of my 85 nephews died in battle.

Meanwhile, the one notification I do want I right clicked away forever.

Schreckstoff

Oct 25, 2017
they need to rework the alliance system imo. It's way too easy to forge alliances for everyone and contributions mean very little. If I win someone a war I want a hook that I can use to force them into a war that persists at the very least one generation or to just keep the alliance beyond the death of the marriage

CrudeDiatribe

Oct 25, 2017
Eastern Canada
My just inherited high-intrigue character is fed up with her husband's cheating, so has given me the opportunity to convince him that someone is plotting against him. That someone? the husband himself. I'm sure this will go well. Once our child is married to someone I like I will probably start a murder plot.

Speaking of children and murder...
I just murdered my eldest child when I found that he had murdered a peasant during a hunt; there was a button to feed him to rabbits and I just had to click it. My now eldest living child is a genius so it seemed like a good opportunity.

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
Man I have murdered so many children in the forest around Cheshire historians in future going have feel day unearthing mangled corpses of children and dead wives.

karnage10

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
CK3 is such an amazing sequel. So good that i don't think i can return to Ck2. I specially like the UI as i don't feel like i'm fighting the game like i did when i was playing CK2.
I literaly can't wait for the DLC, i would specially like more clothes/armor and stuff like that.
I gave one of my vassals too many holdings (he's over the limit). Will I be penalized for reorganizing the kingdom?
I didn't play the tutorial so i don't know how much it is taught there. SO here is a very short explanation on Vassals.

So there are 5 ranks in the game: baron< count<duke<king<emperor which are the representation of the highest title a char holds; barony -> baron; county -> count; duchy -> duke; kingdom -> king; empire -> emperor. Barony is the smallest territory in the game and ins't playable. County is a group of baronies. Duchy is a group of counties. Kingdom is a group of duchies. Empire is a group of kingdoms.

The first thing you NEED to know is that you can only command those that are bellow your rank. An example lets say that you have the kingdom of england, the kingdom wales, the duchy of kent and duchy of wessex. If you give the kingdom of wales to a vassal that vassal will become independent because he holds the same rank as you.
You are NEVER penalized by holding the maximum titles of the max rank you have. For example lets say you are a king. you can hold as many kingdoms as you want that you never get penalized for that.
You however get penalized for hoarding titles that are below your rank with the exception of counties. For example if you hold a kingdom holding 3 or more duchy titles will incur a penalty. Another example if you are an emperor holding more than 1 kingdom will incur penalties.

The mechanics above alongside the domain limit means that most of your territory will be controlled by Vassals. This is the only way to fully use your resources without penalties.

The challenge is that each vassal as a personality which means that for example ambitious vassals will heavily try to increase their power; the stronger your vassals are when compared to you they might demand stuff like being on your council or getting a better contract.

So the core mechanic of crusader kings series is to be able to balance the plots/desires of your vassals with your own interests. This is might be really easy if you have a char that can inspire loyalty or dread but can literealy be impossible if your char is so unlikeable that all your vassals decide that you aren't fit to be their king.

Before we talk vasssals we need to udnerstand what De Jure is. De Jure is what the game calls "expected territory". Basically this means when you hold a title you are literaly entitled to the territory that title holds. If someone other than you has that territory you have a cause for war ( causus beli- CB in game). Generaly speaking if the holder of that territory is inferior of your rank they will submit to your rule and become your vassal.

How do you know a certain De jure duchy/kingdom/empire is entitled to? you have 2 ways to see. One is by using the lower corner UI buttons that change the screen. Another is when you click a territory you can click on the symbol of the title and it will appear the de jure land as well as the "upper" rank titles.

De Jure is really important to understand. For example the emperor of britania is expected to have the kingdom of england, scotland, wales and ireland under control. and he will have a CB for those territories. Another example is the if the king of england owns territory in ireland he will receive less resources from there because those counties don't belong to the de jure kingdom of england (they belong to the kingdom of ireland) This also means that the kingdom or ireland has a CB on the kingdom of england.

Now is the time to talk vassals and why de jure is important to keep them in line.
Your vassals will want whatever De jure land their title is and they will strive to reach your rank. For example the king of england will want every duchy of england under his control.
So you are free to give titles away as long as they kinda respect the de jure stuff. For example if you could a county in a territory where the duke isn't you, than that duke will have a penalty of opinon for not having their county.
You can also play with this the other way around. For example lets say that you are the king of england and the duchy of mercia has like 3-4 counties outside the duchy of mercia. you could create the new duchy titles for other vassals so that they gain CB agaisnt mercia. THis means that Mercia would probably be busy fighting your other vassals instead of ploting to overthrow you!

The problem is that vassals will expand beyond their de jure by using claims and other nefarious deeds, like incest. Your main objective is to stall their power. The best way to do this is to try and have as many vassals as possible so that if you piss someone off you won't have a rebelion on your hands. Better yet, have your small vassals fight each other as much as possible. The more wars your vassals are in the less chance and resources they have to try and push against you.

usually speaking, unless you are really good at the game, chances are that every few generations you will need to deal with a rebelion due to the consolidation of your vassals against you.
There are several ways to keep vassals from rebeling against you; the 4 principal ones are:
  • They fear you (dread can be increased by doing evil actions like torturing important people, better yet your close family)
  • They respect you (high diplomacy alongside being a virtous/nice char can be enough to have most vassals in line)
  • You have an aliance (marry your daughters to you strongest vassals!)
  • Your military is too big for them to beat you (high martial chars can 2 "easily" boost their levies to stupid high levels)
alongside the above money can solve a lot of issues, from bribing agents to assassinate dangerous vassals to recruiting so many mercenaries that the rebellion of your vassals has no chance of wining. Contracts can also be really useful to sabotage or gain the loyalty of your vassals. For example forcing confederate for a big vassal with lots of family can easily cripple his capability of challenging you.

Now i hope I can answer your question in a satisfying matter. Reorganizing your kingdom doesn't penalize you directly but if you give several titles to a single char you might be just sabotaging the reign of your son as that vassal will have a shit ton of power. Giving land to people that don't like you for example for being sinful to you than you are just giving power to the unhappy vassals of your territory. The ideal is to give it to people from your culture, your religion, with no ties to any house that isn't on your territory and like your char. You will understand quickly that the game will rarely have this perfect char and you will have to compromise where you draw the line is up to you and your patience in searching for the right chars.

In short reorganizing your kingdom won't penalize you but might eventually be the start of a challenger for your title

I hope the above helps

johnsmith

Oct 26, 2017
There's no penalty for holding multiple kingdoms as an emperor. Really it's only Duchys you're limited to 2 of.

Jay Shadow

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, it's a weird feeling to have about 10 kingdoms but every time I make a new Duchy I have to hand it off cause people are upset.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I'm holding off playing much more until they add some tweaks to prevent Crusader Kingdoms from flipping faiths, and hopefully some meaningful AI improvements. Some anti-blobbing mechanics that actually hit the AI would be nice, I feel like every game the map just gets painted.

johnsmith

Oct 26, 2017
Man, concubines are the worst marriage system in the game. All down side with no upside.

You're limited to your courtiers. You can't propose to a genius lady halfway across the world. You can't switch between primary wives like polygamy depending on what you need a stat boost for, and your sons can take concubines and ruin your genetics.

My idiot son died and my heir was a kid with no traits, because my beautiful son knocked up a random peasant instead of his genius wife.

Schreckstoff

Oct 25, 2017
I'm holding off playing much more until they add some tweaks to prevent Crusader Kingdoms from flipping faiths, and hopefully some meaningful AI improvements. Some anti-blobbing mechanics that actually hit the AI would be nice, I feel like every game the map just gets painted.
Under game rules you can set exclave independence for everyone already. There's still bloat because vassals make it weird tho

Or do you mean rapid expansion because until primogeniture a lot gets split up on succession

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Under game rules you can set exclave independence for everyone already. There's still bloat because vassals make it weird tho

Or do you mean rapid expansion because until primogeniture a lot gets split up on succession
Doesn't seem to do much to stop the AI from just steadily expanding. Byzantines, HRE, France are the big offenders, but various caliphates can get in on it too. Africa as well has a tendency to turn into a singular superstate.

Schreckstoff

Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't seem to do much to stop the AI from just steadily expanding. Byzantines, HRE, France are the big offenders, but various caliphates can get in on it too. Africa as well has a tendency to turn into a singular superstate.
Yeah but you can do the same, the HRE has an advantage of being elective I think that side steps splitting apart but it's a pretty weak empire overall in my experience.

You can expand as much as you want as long as you avoid conquering another empire. Vassals can fuck that up however by expanding outside the realm

The crusades are supposed to keep Arabia split apart but catholics gotta be powerful for that. Catholicism is pretty borked because of fervour however in my experience.
Like I just can't convert and spanish county because the fervour makes it impossible.

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
Is that WAI? I was assuming it was a bug.

Duchies is by design. I believe it was done a long time ago in CK2 to prevent some exploit, but those dark ages of CK2 is foggy. The kingdom one is also probably as designed, at least I believe so. Holding on to many kingdom titles makes you more vulnerable in the long run as it opens you up for more potential wars for said titles. Perfect enough storm and your ruler can be fighting half a dozen wars over different titles at the same time.

Maybe CK3 has changed it enough, but in CK2 it was best to destroy or grant kingdom titles when you became emperor instead of hoarding them, at least in my experience.

Schreckstoff

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe CK3 has changed it enough, but in CK2 it was best to destroy or grant kingdom titles when you became emperor instead of hoarding them, at least in my experience.
Vassal limit and "powerful vassal wants to be on the council" does the trick in CK3 imo. An army of dukes is a pain to manage. They will form factions and scheme against you instead of someone you make their liege. And if you make someone with just a few counties their liege you can ensure unrest in the kingdom leaving you to do your things unhindered.

Ideally you'll give away the kingdoms of your primary empire title and keep the kingdoms outside since then you'll not get got by not being a vassal's rightful liege

Shake Appeal

Oct 27, 2017
Disagree. In a perfect world, every duke controls a single county in the duchy, and every king controls a single duchy in the kingdom. Letting people glob power (and wealth, and levies) can be dangerous, so it's good for them to have their own vassals to worry about. Everyone in your realm should have the least amount of power possible that will satisfy them.

karnage10

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Disagree. In a perfect world, every duke controls a single county in the duchy, and every king controls a single duchy in the kingdom. Letting people glob power (and wealth, and levies) can be dangerous, so it's good for them to have their own vassals to worry about. Everyone in your realm should have the least amount of power possible that will satisfy them.
words of wisdom here!
we don't want these pesky vassals to think they are above their liege

Sblargh

Oct 25, 2017
I wish vassals would war less against each other (which happens even with absolute crown control for some reason, I don't understand why).
It keeps me from satisfying my OCD and having clear and balanced hierachies through the empire.

karnage10

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
I wish vassals would war less against each other (which happens even with absolute crown control for some reason, I don't understand why).
It keeps me from satisfying my OCD and having clear and balanced hierachies through the empire.
I'm not 100% sure but on contracts they can bypass the crown authorithy if they have the war declaration ticked on.

johnsmith

Oct 26, 2017
After playing nonstop for 3+ weeks finally starting to get bored. 133 hours on steam, and at least that much on game pass.

Never make it past the late 1200s before I stop playing. When everybody is perfect Herculean Amazonian geniuses and you control all of Europe, with nothing left to do but blob the rest of the world with your unstoppable 10K+ man at arms which shred levies, and you don't even need to raise your own, it gets a little boring.

Might do one last run where I start as a sayyid, convert to Zoroastrianism to become the saoshyant, then consecrate my bloodline.

Forming the Persian empire with confederate partition is gonna be a nightmare.