• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017

As the president took his potential super-spreader events on the road, Trump supporters in New Hampshire on Friday not only ignored their own state's mandate to wear masks, they jeered an announcement requesting they do so.

The Republican governor of New Hampshire, Chris Sununu, imposed a mask mandate for events with more than 100 people, but according to CBS News, the fire department said more than 1,400 attended the rally in Londonderry and "most people are not wearing" masks, reporter Weijia Jiang tweeted.

The care-free way the president's supporters dismiss coronavirus protections make clear the influence Trump's behavior has over them. Friday's rally was followed by the president's Thursday night RNC speech where, again, very few of the nearly 2,000 assembled on the South Lawn of the White House wore masks or practiced social distancing.
www.rollingstone.com

Rally-Goers Hit Peak Trump Cult Status as Crowd Boos Mask Wearing Announcement

“Everybody is going to catch this thing eventually,” a Trump official said

We've reached peak dumb.

gig

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
I wish all these folks could go live on an island for 4~ months and not wear masks there as well. No reason why.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
what the fuck did these organizers expect, trump and his ilk have been fanning this shit for a while

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
At this point I'm losing my ability to care what happens to them. Their willful ignorance is a stain on this country. My main concern is on them infecting others, such as myself, that do wear a mask to both protect myself and others.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
He started this shit even as we didn't know how the virus worked and ran with it. He's fighting against facts and science and his base followed him.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
not wearing a mask should be an arrest-able crime/offense. too bad the ones responsible for arresting people are in the core group of shitwads.

SeeingeyeDug

Oct 28, 2017
Shit like this is why I switched from cloth masks my friend made herself to KN-95 masks (equivalent to N-95 but easier to find) you can find online. The other masks are there to protect others, but it's obvious I need to wear a mask to protect myself.

Fushichou187

Nov 1, 2017
Sonoma County, California.
User Banned (2 Weeks): Inflammatory Commentary; It is not ok to encourage suicide in others, no matter how you feel about said person.
When their Dear Leader is ethered in November, I am hopeful that some just can't cope with the idea of living in a world in which he isn't their king and end it.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
When their Dear Leader is ethered in November, I am hopeful that some just can't cope with the idea of living in a world in which he isn't their king and end it.
tenor.gif

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
If their actions didn't endanger others, I'd just hope for Darwin to do his thing and be done with it, but their actions do endanger others and these people need to be held to account for it. (Not sure how you'd hold them to account, but they really do need to be.)

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
So honest question as I don't know how this works, but trumps guys keep claiming dead people will vote if mail in is allowed everywhere, but we also know a lot of trumps voters used to mail in vote etc, so let's say some trump voters mail in their vote but because they're idiots and go to these style gatherings before election day and they catch covid and die, does their vote not then get counted? I mean if they're dead then surely it shouldn't right even if it was sent way before election day?

I know trump has been pushing this it's all fine so go line up to vote for me thing just because he wants the votes and doesn't care for his voting base but I'm sure some will still vote by mail.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Feels like somebody needs to berate these cretins and treat them like the fucking spoiled children they are.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
At this point I'm losing my ability to care what happens to them. Their willful ignorance is a stain on this country. My main concern is on them infecting others, such as myself, that do wear a mask to both protect myself and others.

The problem is that they will eventually end up interacting with innocent people that have nothing to do with their cult and possibly get them sick. So I'm totally with you, so cares about these idiots, but the innocent can't avoid them forever

APOEERA

Oct 26, 2017
If we had a real President that actually cared about health and safety of Americans, he would announce the rally is over the second those snowflakes booed having to wear a mask. Trump doesn't so it won't happen. But Trump will complain on Twitter about shower faucets and there not being college footballl...

But nothing will happen, other than the people in the video catching covid and being worm food in a few months.

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
But please don't call them deplorables. That is mean and unwarranted. Such a nasty thing to call people.

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I do not care about any cunt there, but I care about the 1000s more the will infect and affect

Fushichou187

Nov 1, 2017
Sonoma County, California.
Dude their is a line. Lets just not.

You're right. Maybe a group of anti-democratic, conspiracy theory addled, white supremacists will "learn their lesson" if the avatar for their hatred is defeated in an election they're already contesting as illegitimate.

We can tut-tut these people all we want, we can "shame them" in spaces they'll never visit, but that's to make us feel better. They'll still desire and support all the things that have made your blood boil these past few years, if not longer. There is no redemption arc coming.

Because it seems some of their programming short-circuits when they are personally affected by something— since they have zero capacity for empathy— I really wish they all got Covid and legit sick from it, enough to know it's a real thing we all need to do our part to mitigate. I also understand that's putting those they come into contact with at risk, so I concede that it's not actually helpful if they contract it.

However if they decide that they can't bear to live in a world where their hatred for non-white people and the poor isn't validated and celebrated daily anymore. Well then their body, their rules.

I get this crosses a line for a lot of people. We're chill. Feel free to hit that ignore button until after the election or even next January when we're supposed to have a peaceful transfer of power in this country. We'll see where we're all at then.

Tangeroo

Oct 26, 2017
It's impressive how Trumpers will always choose the absolute worst/dumbest option when given a choice.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
What went so wrong in these peoples lives that they are at a trump rally, anti mask, and probably anti vaxx as well.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Man, that's so dumb.

Let's check in with Trump supporter Herman Cain and see what he has to say about this.

Chixdiggit

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
LOL what non news. Did people expect them to cheer? To say "I'm sorry I was unaware of the rules, let me put my mask on?" I mean of course they booed.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Stupid attitude to have... Cause even if they don't infect innocent people (they will), they will help to overwhelm Hospitals and health care workers, making it worst for everyone else.
If there just was a way to lower your chances of getting it and these people had heard of it. Oh, wait. They booed at that... I have sympathy for the people who sadly will be affected by these peoples stupidity, but I have not a single ounce of sympathy for these people.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Londonderry is so close to where my parents live, I am livid. These uneducated piles of pig shit are going to risk setting off a massive outbreak in a state that's actually managed to stem the tide surprisingly well so far, all because they want to see their baby fascist-in-chief.

Fuck them all.