• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

bigred50

Oct 31, 2017
At some point the rest of America needs to wake up and go beyond expressing their disappointment on Twitter and internet forums.

anamika

May 18, 2018
Longer version of the clip, in which he immediately follows the chants by bringing up the "all about the Benjamins" comments.

Anyone who tells you that the "antisemitic tropes" smear so many Democrats and liberals rushed to embrace had nothing to do with this is lying to you and/or themselves. They painted a target on her back and played perfectly into much more explicitly racist and Islamophobic attacks from the right.

They are equally racist and Islamophobic and basically threw her under the bus because she dared to criticize Israel. They must be enjoying the right's attacks on Ilhan.

Eggiem

Oct 27, 2017
They could send her back, or send her to one of these concentration camps. There are plenty of options in this Nazi State.

I hate those racist fucks so much. Good thing there is an ocean between them and me.

And it's still not the right time for impeachment? What could he do to get impeached? Murder? Is that where they draw the line?

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
And it's still not the right time for impeachment? What could he do to get impeached? Murder? Is that where they draw the line?

That is the real question, nobody knows. The needle should have moved a hundred times over for a normal president, with Trump he's like teflon - he bounces off scandals with scandals.

Deleted member 5159

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sam Stein
@samstein

Biden at a fundraiser tonight, on his desire to work with the Republican Party post Trump.

"With Trump gone you're going to begin to see things change. Because these folks know better. They know this isn't what they're supposed to be doing."

If you guys think biden will win against trump i got a bridge to sell you. he's hillary 2.0, not a good candidate at all. I found hilarious that so many people here and in neogaf thought hillary was a better candidate than bernie, like, the democratic party core is as corrupt as the republican party, only people in the margins like bernie have a chance to knockout trump. I like Warren but my feel is that she would get demolished one on one against trump, the motherfucker has already started the pocahontas shtick

kitress

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not surprised. I'm done surprised ever since beerboy got more support among Republicans after being accused of rape.

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
Sam Stein
@samstein

Biden at a fundraiser tonight, on his desire to work with the Republican Party post Trump.

"With Trump gone you're going to begin to see things change. Because these folks know better. They know this isn't what they're supposed to be doing."

If you guys think biden will win against trump i got a bridge to sell you. he's hillary 2.0, not a good candidate at all. I found hilarious that so many people here and in neogaf thought hillary was a better candidate than bernie, like, the democratic party core is as corrupt as the republican party, only people in the margins like bernie have a chance to knockout trump. I like Warren but my feel is that she would get demolished one on one against trump, the motherfucker has already started the pocahontas shtick

Hillary's a better candidate than either of them. Bernie being in the margins is a weakness, not a strength.

Deleted member 5159

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Trolling and Thread Derailment; Prior Bans for Similar Behavior
Also, hilarious that the democrats bet on the wrong horse in 2016 and are ready to repeat the same mistake, but ok. it's your country

Luminish

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Denver
Might be a good time to bring back up this really weird part of Vanity Fair's profile of him:
Donald Trump appears to take aspects of his German background seriously. John Walter works for the Trump Organization, and when he visits Donald in his office, Ivana told a friend, he clicks his heels and says, "Heil Hitler," possibly as a family joke.​
Last April, perhaps in a surge of Czech nationalism, Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler's collected speeches, My New Order, which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed. Kennedy now guards a copy of My New Order in a closet at his office, as if it were a grenade. Hitler's speeches, from his earliest days up through the Phony War of 1939, reveal his extraordinary ability as a master propagandist.​
"Did your cousin John give you the Hitler speeches?" I asked Trump.​
Trump hesitated. "Who told you that?"​
"I don't remember," I said.​
"Actually, it was my friend Marty Davis from Paramount who gave me a copy of Mein Kampf, and he's a Jew." ("I did give him a book about Hitler," Marty Davis said. "But it was My New Order, Hitler's speeches, not Mein Kampf. I thought he would find it interesting. I am his friend, but I'm not Jewish.")​
Later, Trump returned to this subject. "If I had these speeches, and I am not saying that I do, I would never read them."​

Deleted member 5159

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hillary's a better candidate than either of them. Bernie being in the margins is a weakness, not a strength.

lol, sure. as seen in the polls, Hillary bas a bad rep here in europe, always had, i imagine in the us....she was and is uninspiring and with a past of a war hawk. that's why she lost. Go with biden and lose, thems the breaks

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing the amount of support of this chant on social media has me extremely depressed.

Ascenion

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mecklenburg-Strelitz
Greenville is a dumpster fire anyway. Shitty ass school (ECU), awful city, awful people. One of the worst places in my beloved state.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
"Because these folks know better. They know this isn't what they're supposed to be doing"

and yet here they are doing it, Biden

Deleted member 5159

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

not at all. I get to have a zoomed out view of your country that allows me to have a wider and better perspective. I live in a little country in europe where bernie was inspiring even people of my age (mid 20's) and we like have no direct relation to america, you guys blew it. If you wanna bury your head in the sand, then go ahead, but that's the truth. The only politician who had a similar impact before was obama, but maybe even tamer. Warren and Bernie are the only chances for america, that seems absolutely clear from the outside

Deleted member 1698

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sam Stein
@samstein

Biden should pretty much run on a platform of "yes I have messed up a lot and have made mistakes. But just like the rest of America I'm looking to make amends and make a fresh start"

Because looking at this, America has fucked up really, really badly. If you don't give people an "out" to admit their mistake they can only double down.

And that is not going to end well.

bear force one

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Orlando
not at all. I get to have a zoomed out view of your country that allows me to have a wider and better perspective. I live in a little country in europe where bernie was inspiring even people of my age (mid 20's) and we like have no direct relation to america, you guys blew it. If you wanna bury your head in the sand, then go ahead, but that's the truth. The only politician who had a similar impact before was obama, but maybe even tamer. Warren and Bernie are the only chances for america, that seems absolutely clear from the outside
LOL

jml

Mar 9, 2018

Here's how the official Democrats account is responding to the rally tonight

Deleted member 5159

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Biden should pretty much run on a platform of "yes I have messed up a lot and have made mistakes. But just like the rest of America I'm looking to make amends and make a fresh start"

Because looking at this, America has fucked up really, really badly. If you don't give people an "out" to admit their mistake they can only double down.

And that is not going to end well.

the only thing he got going on is that he was obama's buddy. nothing else

Ascenion

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mecklenburg-Strelitz

Better is not the term one should use there. You're literally on the outside looking in trying to tell people that have actually experienced it how it is. Broad? Yes. Better? Well Rounded? Not at all.

Damisa

Oct 25, 2017

You can take Bernie and elect him in your own country if you want, don't try to force that crap on us

Deleted member 5159

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Better is not the term one should use there. You're literally on the outside looking in trying to tell people that have actually experienced it how it is. Broad? Yes. Better? Well Rounded? Not at all.

yeah sure, i wont go deeper cause i saw the threads here and i couldnt believe the support for the democratic neoliberal status quo. But hey if you think the democratic party is on the right track and trust their status quo. then yikes and good luck to ya'll

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
you know what gonna be insufferable?

lets say the dems take back the white house

republican shitheels are gonna dial the "tan-suit and fist-bump" complaints up even higher than last time

right after having a literal racist leading their party

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017
We got mainstream KKK rallies and Dems thinking GOP is going to correct themselves when Trump is gone.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
At some point the rest of America needs to wake up and go beyond expressing their disappointment on Twitter and internet forums.
But it's way easier to react without effort or impact.

hillary couldnt even inspire her own husband ffs

Funny how so many american democrats think they did very fine by appointing hillary. Trump is on you too, lady, have a fine evening
Hillary won the popular vote by nearly 3 million, so you don't have as much of a point as you thought you did.

Deleted member 10551

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ECU isn't a shitty ass school compared to a lot of universities, but it's hard to disagree with the rest.

ECU made it clear before coming they didn't have a choice in having this. Heard on radio this morning.

I just hope Biden is playing up to the idiot low-info bothsiders and doesn't believe a word of what he is saying.