• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Media Tonic released a presser today officially confirming that crossplay will be coming to Fall Guys. Also, to make sure everything will be ready to go at launch, the Switch and Xbox versions have been delayed past Summer 2021. A new timeframe has not been announced.

Also, the upcoming Season 4.5 update will be adding 2 new levels to the game, though no other details have been confirmed yet.

See the full announcement here:

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
I really hope crossplay will be implemented across all platforms I've been waiting since launch day

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Even if there wasn't a delay, they shouldn't have announce the game for Xbox and Switch so early, imo. It's already out on PC and PS4, so having a short announcement and release widow would have worked better. What could have been a cool announcement during the the Direct was immediately tempered by the summer release date. And now they are delaying it beyond that.

Garcia el Gringo

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
Day one cross-play is exactly what I expect from Fall Guys on Switch and Xbox day one after the Epic move, and I'll patiently wait for it!

I'll assume cross-progression too, with Epic's established solution for it.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Even if there wasn't a delay, they shouldn't have announce the game for Xbox and Switch so early, imo. It's already out on PC and PS4, so having a short announcement and release widow would have worked better. What could have been a cool announcement during the the Direct was immediately tempered by the summer release date. And now they are delaying it beyond that.
Well yeah but as they mentioned they got bought by Epic two weeks later so integration with them and getting resources to hook up cross play and such has delayed things.

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
Perfect timing now that we can make teams and all, weird how cross play was pretty irrelevant until now.

Oct 27, 2017
Hmmm, I wonder if they'll be able to revitalize the game with the Xbox and Switch versions. Both PC and PS4 communities are becoming more inactive by the day, so it'll be hard for them to hold on for another five months.

OP
OP
Hours Left

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Hmmm, I wonder if they'll be able to revitalize the game with the Xbox and Switch versions. Both PC and PS4 communities are becoming more inactive by the day, so it'll be hard for them to hold on for another five months.
The PS4 community is doing just fine. I never have an issue finding a match, and the connection is more stable than ever. (I can't even remember the last time I had a dropped game or something like that.)

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
Game is still a top seller every time its on sale. Might as well keep milking it.
Rocket league hardly ever dropped off the top ten or twenty and Epic moved itover the their launcher and went free to play. Pretty sure they will do it again and figure they will.make it back with season passes. Honestly this game being free to play is probably the right move especially if they launch it with switch and Xbox versions.

Capndrake

Oct 28, 2017
Do you still have to do team games? I heard that was mandatory and a lot of complaints
They actually just significantly lowered the appearance rate of team games about two weeks ago. According to leaks season 4.5 will also have a side show that has every single non-team round in the game but that'll probably only be temporarily available like the rest of them.