• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
0o0iym555uu51.jpg
mjtf.png

Praxis

Sausage Tycoon
Oct 25, 2017
UK
If anybody has ever wanted to see 80's and 90's British television royalty and sex party murder suspect Michael Barrymore rap to Coolio's classic, I'll See You When You Get There, then look no further and click on this.

Deleted member 9197

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I didn't think anything could make my depression worse, and then I stumbled into this thread, and I think these TikToks broke me.

DassoBrother

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan
Matt "Airistotle" Burns (USA) Air Guitar World Championships 2018

This sent me on a little YouTube spiral. I kinda actually feel like this is great though? Like I have to imagine everyone knows it's ridiculous so I just appreciate that people get on stage to make fools of themselves. And Airistotle really is the best from the few I watched, hail to the king of Air Guitar!

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
old.reddit.com

Husband provides proof that the child is not his during baby shower in front of everyone, including the man she cheated with

Posted in r/trashy by u/Palifaith • 74,241 points and 3,434 comments

Husband provides proof that the child is not his during baby shower in front of everyone, including the man she cheated with .

From the comments:
The dude in the blue shirt is the husband.. the guy in black shirt with briefcase is the lawyer. Bride's father is next to her.. basically he has proof she's not 4 months pregnant but actually 6 months. Proceeds to show video of bride and fat guy in red shirt that later gets kicked out!

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
old.reddit.com

Husband provides proof that the child is not his during baby shower in front of everyone, including the man she cheated with

Posted in r/trashy by u/Palifaith • 74,241 points and 3,434 comments

Husband provides proof that the child is not his during baby shower in front of everyone, including the man she cheated with .

From the comments:
I love the guy just dropping the grenade then walking out with a "My work here is done" stroll

Someone in another thread also posted a full translation,

"Thank you. But, I'm going to do something. Over here I have someone, he is my lawyer. Specifically he is a domestic lawyer."

"A lawyer?"

"A lawyer for what?"

"Wait I don't get what's happening."

"I have here a document. As you all know I am expecting a son. Over here as you can see I have the ultrasound photos. As you all know I wanted these as a proud father. But I found a small discrepancy regarding you, my love. As you can see you haven't been pregnant for 4 months, you've been pregnant for 6."

"Daughter, what is this your husband is saying? Explain this to me please!"

"No wait, this is a mistake dad."

"Easy now [father-in-law's name], easy now my love. I just wanted to clear up a small discrepancy."

"Wait let my brother finish speaking first." (I assume this is the groom's sister.)

"Everyone, please. Lawyer if you would, over here I have the documents saying I can keep the ownership of our house and belongings. Once again my name is on it."

"Miguel please can we talk about this outside?"

"No because I'm going to show everyone the three years of betrayal and pain you have put me through. Right now."

"Daughter what is your husband talking about?"

"As you can all see she is right there with another man."

"Who? Is he here?"

"He's my best friend!"

"So he's the disgrace! How dare you enter their house and screw with my daughter!"

"Homewrecker!"

"There you have it all. This whole party is for these two, not for me. That's where I'll leave it."

From there it's just a bunch of "calm down" and a bunch of swearing like "fucking disgrace" and stuff like that.

Munti

Oct 26, 2017