• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel bad for them. Warehouse workers are worked to the bone.

and of course he probably got fired for it.

if he was exhausted from back to back shifts then that's not cool.

if he was wasted from partying or screwing around - I've done similar zombie slumps at my desk to concentrate or try to remember stuff - then I guess discipline is in order because he could easily have killed himself and others.

on the flip side... he hits it at a decent clip and a fairly pronounced angle- basically a perfect shot to create a shear force on the "cube" and undermine its foundations- but it does beg the question- was that structure properly stacked and installed? Was it a perfect storm of angular momentum or is that an accident waiting to happen?

I NEED ANSWERS!!

PSOreo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Good god. It's been a very long time since a video make me physically cringe deep within and all over my body. I thought he was going to change into a fur-suit but it was much worse.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
What is it with white american young men and this style of outfit? Is it a college uniform? Is it just a fashion among dickheads?

A college having a uniform is almost unheard of but when frats have certain events with their partner sororities they usually dress like this. It's part of the whole Greek culture here.

I went to a huge state school and saw some embarrassing, corny shit frats did but this is by far one of the worst I've ever seen. What a bunch of boners. The girls love it though.

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
Most DESTRUCTIVE Twitch Rage Compilation (Gamers breaking their computers)

Caution: some of these are incredibly loud.

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017

EW_PvopWoAIKnCR

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

If you listen closely at 0:14 you can hear him shitting himself.

Last edited:

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
So usually frats in college have formal events etc. most young men have no idea how to dress snazzy, so in general These frat guys, they just throw on a navy blue blazer, some khakis and boat shoes and boom I look "nice".
I guess it's like in the UK, priveledged young men seem to love chinos, polo shirt, cricket jumper over the shoulders and shades on their head. They're like clones, because they go to a posh university and they fucking want you to know it.

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
Most DESTRUCTIVE Twitch Rage Compilation (Gamers breaking their computers)

Caution: some of these are incredibly loud.

I really enjoy the ones where they immediately regret their actions lol

If you listen closely at 0:14 you can hear him shitting himself.

If the mum wasn't so rational this would be 100% South Park, holy shit even his voice. What the heeell

Turned it off at "I've extrapolated this out." Fucking moron.

Last edited:

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
Nurse Says PPE Supply Is Sporadic, Trump Says 'Sporadic for You' Maybe

The way he crosses his arms like a petulant child as he says that is truly remarkable. I never thought I would see the president of the United States of America pouting...

streamable.com

Watch "Please do not touch me... like ever" | Streamable

Watch ""Please do not touch me... like ever"" on Streamable.

I love a good twist. You start off thinking the guy on the left will be the source of the cringe, but by the end of the video, you realize that the guy on the right is the real perpetrator here. Fascinating.

Last edited: