• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
when-the-beat-slaps-but-the-lyrics-are-problematic-29931921.png

Jk the whole thing is wack

I just wanted to say, this picture is perfection

Rookhelm

Oct 27, 2017

lol I used to take Tae Kwon Do and that exact thing has happened to me before. Tried to kick high, and my floor foot just slips right out from under me. not on concrete though, oof

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

streamable.com

Watch Trying to avoid an $80 ticket | Streamable

Watch "Trying to avoid an $80 ticket" on Streamable.

To be fair to her - and don't get me wrong she got herself into this, but the cop pronounces she's under arrest at 26 seconds in - she hasn't yelled, cursed or even raised her voice yet - but immediately after her first "i don't believe I should pay $80 for something I can fix - a fixer ticket" - I'M ARRESTING YOU.

Like, to ARREST someone for that is a pretty major escalation - then the video is edited to jump to her presumably some time later having herself escalated to locking herself in the car. That still takes uys back to - 26 seconds, a dumb line fundamentally misunderstanding the law - Under ARREST? Like, he doesn't warn her that she could face arrest, or is impeding him in the course of his duties - he goes staright to "I'm arresting you."

I wonder how many videos he has that didn't make it to youtube. Plainly doesn't like being "disrespected"

HeavenlyOne

The Fallen
Nov 30, 2017
Your heart
Like, to ARREST someone for that is a pretty major escalation

What was the alternative? I don't drive so it's not an issue I've ever faced, and I don't really understand the point of having to sign the ticket. I mean, the whole interaction is on camera so it's not like she could claim ignorance.

Her response to "You're under arrest" was "No I'm not", then upon learning it's not a negotiation she decides to just bugger off. She's also down with assaulting cops because she's "a country girl". I don't think a warning was going to bring her around.

I think this is a clear cut case of entitled white arsehole, rather than a cop not liking disrespect.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
Sean Spicer Will Record a Valentine's Day Message For You For Only $199

I wonder what the Valentine is and how many people actually paid for one
I think that's the first time in the history of my life where I sided with the cops in an internet video.
"Sovereign citizen" videos can do that too
"My first reaction was to comfort you"

Was it though? Was it?
Riley Reid rapping. (NSFW Lyrics)

Again, it's always rap

Mirk

Oct 25, 2017
I always wonder when seeing videos with fireworks what the person thought was going to happen? Like did he really think it would just launch out of his pants without any issue?

Rookhelm

Oct 27, 2017
There has never been a successful launch-firework-out-of-ass video and there are hundreds. What do people think will happen?

Hogendaz85

Dec 6, 2017
What was the alternative? I don't drive so it's not an issue I've ever faced, and I don't really understand the point of having to sign the ticket. I mean, the whole interaction is on camera so it's not like she could claim ignorance.

Her response to "You're under arrest" was "No I'm not", then upon learning it's not a negotiation she decides to just bugger off. She's also down with assaulting cops because she's "a country girl". I don't think a warning was going to bring her around.

I think this is a clear cut case of entitled white arsehole, rather than a cop not liking disrespect.
Well but yes at one point she does say to just give her the thing and she will sign it. It could have ended there despite her attitude. Of course you're not going to be happy about having to pay a ticket and yeah she acted like an idiot but it still didn't have to escalate.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I could watch tiktok cringe all day but I can't ever watch stand up cringe.

HeavenlyOne

The Fallen
Nov 30, 2017
Your heart
Well but yes at one point she does say to just give her the thing and she will sign it.

It's not a negotiation. If refusing to sign a ticket is an arrestable offense then she gets arrested, she doesn't get to decide which punishment she accepts and which she refuses.

I could watch tiktok cringe all day but I can't ever watch stand up cringe.

The latter is just too painful. I could also do without adults in nappies pretending to be babies.

Hogendaz85

Dec 6, 2017
It's not a negotiation. If refusing to sign a ticket is an arrestable offense then she gets arrested, she doesn't get to decide which punishment she accepts and which she refuses.

The latter is just too painful. I could also do without adults in nappies pretending to be babies.
At one point she asks for it to sign. He could have handed it to her and that be that. Once he says he is going to arrest her he doesn't have to do it he is not bound to do it when he said that and then she said okay just give the thing and she'll sign it then right at that moment it could have ended.

Walker_Boh

Oct 25, 2017
Boise, Idaho
At one point she asks for it to sign. He could have handed it to her and that be that. Once he says he is going to arrest her he doesn't have to do it he is not bound to do it when he said that and then she said okay just give the thing and she'll sign it then right at that moment it could have ended.
That would be like rewarding a child for throwing a tantrum. As HeavenlyOne said, getting a ticket from a police officer is non-negotiable. If she felt that strongly about it, she could have gone to the court house and disputed it but she didn't. She made the problem worse when she refused the ticket and then escalated it further when she refused to step out of the vehicle. She then doused the problem with gasoline and set it on fire when she drove off and then attacked the officer.