• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
jlo33kcyald41.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
We've had DaddyOFive threads before detailing the abuse videos posted on youtube, and the legal fight to get the two younger kids back out of harm's way. The two younger children are finally back with their birth mother. Probably for the best not to keep posting those as examples of cringe, as this goes well beyond merely an unfavorable reaction.

shenden

Oct 27, 2017

What the fuck? I literally don't know how I would respond to this in real life. I would probably be mesmerized in the most disgusting kind of way.

TooBusyLookinGud

Graphics Engineer
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
California
Is this real? I hope this is a joke because this is rough. We have to go through some dumb shit man and people wonder why we distance ourselves. Trust me, you don't have to be afraid of me because I am afraid of what you could do to me with just a phone call or a scream.

Last edited:

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
A high school has a messed up mascot of the Mushroom cloud that celebrates the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
People need to socialize more. Or socialize better.
A high school has a messed up mascot of the Mushroom cloud that celebrates the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Apparently our education really failed us somewhere along the line even more so than usual, because who the fuck thought that was a good idea.
Another life floats away

Oh noooooo