• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DassoBrother

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan

That was quality. Who's her husband? I was having trouble googling anything about this.

giphy.gif

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Was watching some games done quick speedruns on YouTube when it suddenly recommended me this and... Jesus Christ...

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
I have this twitter video, with a (drunk ?) guy playing with a baby alligator. Friends want him to touch the inside of the mouth. This escalates quickly and the guy teases the baby alligator with one of his balls... The end is previsible, big laughs and screams.

The presence of that clearly visible testicle, does it make it too NSFW for here ?

I don't think too many people here are into Swamp Orchidectomy culture

Waddle Dee

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
California
Was watching some games done quick speedruns on YouTube when it suddenly recommended me this and... Jesus Christ...

A classic.

Typical Boogie ended it by saying his parents are dead, just to make sure he can play the victim card and look like there's nothing wrong with him joking about strangers with divorced parents since he obviously has it worse.

Wtf is wrong with that guy? I've never understood how he has a fanbase.

White supremacists and "centrists" (aka: white supremacists that are too cowardly to admit it) love him.

Lowrys

Oct 25, 2017
London
I don't get how someone could do that.

I have this twitter video, with a (drunk ?) guy playing with a baby alligator. Friends want him to touch the inside of the mouth. This escalates quickly and the guy teases the baby alligator with one of his balls... The end is previsible, big laughs and screams.

The presence of that clearly visible testicle, does it make it too NSFW for here ?
This sounds utterly ridiculous.

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
In these type of moments, this is why all gadgets are always sealed and in my pocket.