• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017

This was 17 mins long but I'm so glad I got to experience something so beautiful.
mjcry1.png

I watched this entire 18 min. vid thinking it was a short.

I was cool for 17:45 min and then it cut out with no resolution when I finally realized it was a Best Of edit, lol.

I feel oddly cheated.

DJMicLuv

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

"More jokes incoming..."
"I'm sick of pedophiles..."
"I met a girl once..."
"My next joke...here it is..."
"Hell yeah, I'd fucking tap it dude..."
"I frickin' remember my next joke now..."
"Being white kicks ass...everywhere I go people respect me and bitches just wanna suck my dick all the time..."

He's a great stand-up.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
...wow. That was...what? Why would he?

You know when you see a Toyota or Chevy ad claiming these people are real owners? Or "not actors?" Or many of the contestants on most game shows?

They are:

Actors who happen to own those cars or did once.
Actors who are not paid union members in good standing at time of commercial.
Normal actors who lied.
Going to be actors who audition for every game show and commercial.
Normal actors presented with a vaguer "real driver" BS small print.
The whole production is sorta fraudulent but who cares right, actors.

It's just traaaaaassssshhhhh and I don't know why I let it bother me, but bother me it does.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey, this guy is good, albeit full of himself. Why is this in the cri...
Oh
Right, then.

They really gave him every chance to succeed. They even cheered when his first lyric was in tune. I do wonder if it was a "bit" tho. Has he been in anything else since? Funny watching Robbie Williams react because that was more or less what Take That started out as.

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
Anybody else ever taken a look at the rules from the 'waifuism' subreddit?
(And no, I don't go there, someone linked it in a discussion about how bad Waifu culture can get)

Warning, extreme textual cringe.

• 1.Multiple Waifu
    One waifu allowed. If something changes in your relationship and you break up and find someone else, then fine, that's different, but never more than one at a time. Waifuism is a serious commitment akin to actual marriage and should be treated as such. You behave in a way that befits being devoted to your 2D spouse, and this includes only being married to your one and only.

• 2.3D - Real People
    No dating or being romantically involved with a real person while also claiming a waifu. This is considered a betrayal toward your waifu. The same as if you were married to a real person then dated someone on the side. If you find someone in real life that you truly love more than your waifu, then by all means pursue what will make you happier. But you cannot have both.

• 3.Casual/Hugblanketing
    This is a community for those who are in serious committed relationships with their waifu. If you are not totally committed to your waifu, then this is not the right place for you. Being "casually" into Waifuism, as in you aren't serious or devoted to her as a spouse, is not welcome here.

Hugblanketing is a term where a waifu is used simply as a tool to make someone feel better. A hugblanketer will drop a waifu for a real person if given the opportunity. This is not acceptable

• 6.Sentience and "Mental Maturity"
    In this community we follow a couple of mental criteria for waifus:

The character must be sentient.

The character must be 'mentally mature'. This means that they have enough mental capacity and awareness to participate in a healthy romantic relationship. This does not necessarily imply physical age but physical age and mental maturity often go hand-in-hand.

• 8.Excessive Waifu Switching
    Sometimes a person falls out of love with their waifu and they begin to look for someone else. We consider waifu switching unfortunate but it's unavoidable that people and feelings do change. That said, we do take action on those we deem to have switched excessively, in line with our casual/hugblanketing rule. If you're having relationship troubles, we highly encourage you to talk about it and look for support rather than keeping quiet and suddenly switching out of the blue.

• 9.Daughterus/Sonfus
    Leaving your daughteru/sonfu is unacceptable. We consider you to have formally adopted a daughteru or sonfu when you call a character one of those terms with any moderate degree of repetition. If you don't consider them your child, please consider using a different term to describe them.

Also, having more than 3 kids, or adopting several over a short period of time will have the mods talk to you to see if you understand the responsibility you are accepting.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
You know when you see a Toyota or Chevy ad claiming these people are real owners? Or "not actors?" Or many of the contestants on most game shows?

They are:

Actors who happen to own those cars or did once.
Actors who are not paid union members in good standing at time of commercial.
Normal actors who lied.
Going to be actors who audition for every game show and commercial.
Normal actors presented with a vaguer "real driver" BS small print.
The whole production is sorta fraudulent but who cares right, actors.

It's just traaaaaassssshhhhh and I don't know why I let it bother me, but bother me it does.
Yeah. Good point. I was once involved with a reality show (I'm currently under an NDA), and it was beyond fake. Just really sad. I've never watched reality TV since. (Not that I really did before.)

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
That one's only cringe for me because dude should have just owned it instead of running when he saw he was being filmed