• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
tNZgZrt.jpg

Classic Joseph!

Oct 26, 2017
This is just so incredibly pathetic. And those things he lists... Like walking someone to their car. It feels like the guy would do those things to strangers. Scary AF.
Just a matter of time until another good guy crushes the life out of him in a huge misunderstanding.
Yeah, for some reason women don't want to be crammed into some behavioral pigeonhole thus allowing him to act out bizarre hero fantasies. Who knew?

Downhome

Oct 27, 2017
So I was just trying to research a Leatherface doll I found at a yard sale this morning and this was down below in recommended after. What in the world? A million times more creepy than Leatherface. This thread should be nothing but these "Reborn Doll" vids...

EDIT:

Wait, no, this is worse...

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
So I was just trying to research a Leatherface doll I found at a yard sale this morning and this was down below in recommended after. What in the world? A million times more creepy than Leatherface. This thread should be nothing but these "Reborn Doll" vids...

EDIT:

I imagine the comments on the video are 100 times worse.

Deleted member 1287

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

EDIT:

Oh god why are these a thing

At least the second video seems in jest... I hope

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Not bad, not bad. Not sure if this one has been posted already and it had it's own thread at the old place but god damn is it still cringe overload and something every cringe connoisseur has to have watched.

Oh. My. God.

I was watching this video like :| And then it went to the chorus, and I immediately went O.O while like pulling my head backwards.

I wish someone had been filming me watching it.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Chilean President Piñera gift to Trump: a meme

000_19k66p-1200x802.jpg

I'm so ashamed by how he's bending

lunchtoast

Oct 26, 2017

EDIT:

The twist when they also have a real baby.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Not bad, not bad. Not sure if this one has been posted already and it had it's own thread at the old place but god damn is it still cringe overload and something every cringe connoisseur has to have watched.

The asian lady's reaction always kills me. She looks around the room, and quickly realizes she's not on the same page as them

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017

In the 6500-ish posts in this thread, I think I can safely say that this is the one that made me cringe the hardest

That was beyond awful, holy Christ

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
Why wouldn't you start with pt.2
It caught me off guard in a funny way.

I have so many unanswered questions:
Why is he on the toilet?
Why is there a tampon on the floor?
Is that dirty underwear or a t-shirt adjacent to him?
Why is he doing a review in the bathroom?
Why is he eating 7/11 food in the bathroom?
Is this his bathroom?
Is this some higher-level satire that I'm not getting?

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Tethered Penguin

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
So why do good girls like bad guys?
I had this question for a real long time
I've been a bad boy and it's plain to see
So why do good girls fall in love with me?

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Best thread to ask : where are the bronies ? Are they an extinct species ?
Still exist but it isn't popular to make fun of them anymore unless they do something extra cringeworthy. Similar to furries.

Though the fanbase is also likely smaller than it was during seasons 1-3. I knew many people who dropped the show after the season 3 finale.
Yes, it's low-hanging fruit, old hat and fuels them with the attention they crave.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Yeah, for some reason women don't want to be crammed into some behavioral pigeonhole thus allowing him to act out bizarre hero fantasies. Who knew?
Also, let me guess, the 'pleasant evening chat' is 'why won't you entertain me when I join your table, awkwardly interrupting your night out with your mates that you haven't seen in ages'. Always a winner.

The complete lack of self-awareness in 'it's not easy' too. 'I like to think of you in a world where you are in constant danger of harm from bad men and fantasise about men beating each other to death over you. Despite the world I think you live in, it's not easy being me'.

You'd think someone apparently living in an airport thriller novel of goodies and baddies would be able to parse 'Why won't you let me carry your shopping' as 'Why don't you want a stranger who is apparently considerably stronger than you to see where you live, to follow you to a more secluded place, to get your car numberplate'. Even if the simpler conclusions of 'I can carry it myself' or 'don't want company' or even 'am not interested/obligated to have this conversation' require basic social skills in reading the room.

Such bullshit, reducing flirting to 'I'm stronger and can protect you from bad people' rather than actually having any kind of ability at making a connection that doesn't involve violence or constant reference to physical strength and personal safety. Creepy as fuck.

Last edited: