• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
So uh... What is it? From the launch trailer it looks similar to Limbo or maybe more Abe's Odyssey/Exodus?

Nice art style too, I'm interested.

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
So uh... What is it? From the launch trailer it looks similar to Limbo or maybe more Abe's Odyssey/Exodus?

Nice art style too, I'm interested.

It's a puzzle game in which, contrary to Amanita's previous titles, you control the character directly instead of via a point-and-click interface, so, yeah, similar to Abe's Oddysee/Exoddus.

Last edited:

PucePikmin

Apr 26, 2018
For the old folks, there's also a certain Lode Runner flavor to it, with lots of ladders and platforms and enemies with very specific behaviors.

Oct 27, 2017
woohoo
it's been my most anticipated game for the past couple of years and I'm excited to finally play it
although annoyed that I don't have apple arcade and could already be playing it..

PucePikmin

Apr 26, 2018
My full review...

wccftech.com

Creaks Review ā€“ Dazzling Depths

Creaks is acclaimed Czech indie developer Amanita Design's most ambitious game yet, but is it also they're best? Find out Wccftech's full review!

Fantastic game. My favorite of 2020 so far, and I've played all the big ones (TLOU2, RE3, Animal Crossing, ect.) Beautiful visuals and sound, note-perfect puzzle design, excellent pacing. The game gave me Super Metroid feelings. Not necessarily in terms of nitty gritty gameplay, but in terms of quality, in terms of a perfect well-constructed, satisfying campaign. So yeah...I liked it!

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
www.resetera.com

Creaks | Review Thread

Metacritic (PC) (82) Metacritic (PS4) (83) Metacritic (Xbox One) (??) Metacritic (Switch) (??) OpenCritic (80) Eurogamer (recommended): Polygon (recommended): AppUnwrapper (no score): Wccftech (9.5/10): PlayStation Universe (9.5/10): Gameffine (9.5/10): Bazimag (9.2/10, review in...

Status
Not open for further replies.