• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
I really don't see any chemistry between new Greg and Rebecca. He just looks so bored playing the character.
12 was a great episode tho, I think the show will wrap up just fine.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Nice to see them depict more realistic versions of female heart attacks. Apparently, the symptoms are different from that of males.

Darth Pinche

Oct 27, 2017
Nice to see them depict more realistic versions of female heart attacks. Apparently, the symptoms are different from that of males.
Yes, that was great. My mom had a minor heart attack, but she also thought it was just overheating so dismissed it. It wasn't until later on a check up that they told her it was actually a cardiac event.

I loved how they brought up Rebecca's not following up with treatment and finally taking it more seriously. This show has such good messages.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I'd be happiest if Rebecca was happy and single and they close off the series with a huge Mashup reprise like the season 2 finale but everybody sings twists on songs that showcase their development and personal growth.

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I hope she'll end up able to be happy with herself without having to rely on a relationship, since her issue has been to use relationships to deny she had issues. She is still defined as an "Ex-girlfriend" (times 3, now). She needs to be defined by something else than the men she dated.

Though I can see the show ending with her and Josh reconnecting. Both having grown, both having overcome their issues on their side, and maybe able to start a new relationship that would truly be free of their past and being each other's ex. Possibly an open ending "maybe we'll stay together, maybe not, but we'll give it a shot and it wouldn't be the end of the world if it doesn't".

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017

I was hoping Michael Hyatt would get another song before the series ended, and she did, and it's wonderful.

Deleted member 18857

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The last few songs were not great, and then this episode drops two great ones in a row (and a decent one on top).
I hope they kept the best tunes for the final stretch!

OP
OP
PhoncipleBone

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
I am far behind and catching up and at the Nathaniel and Maya karaoke song. You can tell this episode was thrown in at the last second after they got a season extension. Also, Maya was so much cuter as her normal self before the makeover. Still totally my type but not as much.
I also didn't know I needed this ship until now.

tryagainlater

Oct 25, 2017
Yea, Dr. Akopian's song was really good. She gave us a classic with dream ghosts so I've been waiting for her to have another great one. Her season 3 song that I forget the title of was only ok.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
Yea, Dr. Akopian's song was really good. She gave us a classic with dream ghosts so I've been waiting for her to have another great one. Her season 3 song that I forget the title of was only ok.

I've been burned so many times
By the girl who's committed so many burn crimes
(But I've never lost hope or endurance
Thank God I don't accept health insurance)

Deleted member 388

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Real life fighting is awkward has been stuck in my head all weekend. Only song post season one to do that. (Although anti depressants is definitely the better song.)

Anyone else sign up to be in attendance for the live special? If I get picked there's a good chance I'll fly out for it.

Last edited:

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure the last few episodes are going to kill me. I cried twice this episode lol.

I burst into tears when Greg busted out What'll It Be, and the little nod to You're My Best Friend (and I Know I'm Not Yours).

Here we go with the Rebecca/Greg/Nathaniel/Josh quadrangle! Team Rebecca Songwriter

Last edited:

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not ready for it to be over either D:

Also still not into Beth as a character lol

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Part of the reason I liked the show was because of the songs, but honestly the recent episodes haven't delivered any good number. It's still an engaging show, though.

I suppose it can be justified in-universe, because Rebecca is getting better mentally, so she's distancing herself from the glamorize musical theatre.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty boring episode overall. It's true we haven't had a banger in a while now. Hope the show can close out strong; Nu-Greg still doesn't do anything for me. In fact, he drags down my immersion and thus enjoyment of the show.

Deleted member 18857

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"Antidepressants are so not a big deal" and "Real life fighting is awkward" were just last episode, though! It's just that last episode was a month ago...

tryagainlater

Oct 25, 2017
Yea, I think there's been some bangers this season, I don't feel we've been really lacking in them. It's a shame that any of the songs with Greg would have been a lot better with Santino. That Hey, West Covina reprise could have been a wondrous moment.