• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
The embargo is up on the 1st at 8am and 9am pacific.

One is for streaming/videos and one is for reviews. Now that I think about it, I can't remember which order they're in.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Great OT! Really excited to pick it up tomorrow.

By the way when did they show off Fake Coco? Last I heard it was just a leak with no pics.

Kingasta

Avenger
Jan 4, 2018
eb4

Jacknapes

Oct 26, 2017
Newport, South Wales
It's arriving Friday, however I'm finishing up a couple of other games* first. So potentially, even though it's my last PS4 purchase, it could be the first game I play on the PS5.

Still have Crash 3 to play first, for some reason never got around to it

Catsygreen

Nov 1, 2017
Funny detail about Cortex (it's not really a spoiler):

eKuEh2S.jpg

The death animations are different for each character apparently!

Banzai

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Something I just realized:
Crash Bandicoot 1 was my very first playstation game.
Since I'm switching over to PC permanently, Crash Bandicoot 4 will be my last playstation game.

That worked out nicely.

snakey2389

May 31, 2019
I'm a big Crash fan but I hope the final game runs better on base PS4, but i'll buy it regardless because I'm not waiting a year to play the real Crash 4, been waiting for a new Crash game for a loong time

demu

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I was planning on getting the Platinum trophy for this, but I don't really think it's gonna be feasible for me. Getting all gold relics in the N.Sane Trilogy was already an absolute rage inducing experience for me (I eventually did it), but now you have to get all the platinum relics? Hell no.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Pre-ordered at £45 in the UK, it's £60 on the PSN Store

Really didn't expect to buy this day 1 but after watching some gameplay it does look really fun and so much better than the trilogy remake

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any information regarding whether this game runs better on the Pro or the XBX?

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
That's probably including regular levels, bosses, N. Verted levels and flashback tapes.
The trophy for beating all N. Verted levels has a number which I assume is the total if normal stages & bosses. I have no idea of that includes the flashback levels, but you could argue the number is doubled due to the 2 versions of levels, similar to Yooka Laylee & The Impossible Lair.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
So many skins in this game... hooooly shit.
Screenshot_36.png

Screenshot_37.png
Lol this is my video, forgot to post it here. I managed to capture this from the Twitch stream earlier.
Ayyy nice, as soon as I got home I sat down all comfy ready to watch the stream and it was gone, lol.

Last edited:

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Had my copy dispatched from Shopto today but it seems to be second class so doubt I'll get it early :(