• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ps4/xbox one disks are $49.99 at target right now and there is a b2g1 promotion going on incase anyone wants the game.

Jun 17, 2018
I loved Crash Bandicoot back in the day. I've got a few platformers to play through right now but will definitely grab this during the quieter months.

DaveB

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
Crash 4 coming to Switch? It's about time, indeed!

They did a pretty good job with N-Sane Trilogy and CTR Nitro's ports, so this is definitely on my radar.

Oct 26, 2017
LOL seriously?!

Not the first time hearing such shite coming from him.
He still makes a big fuss over his "Splatoon 2 and MK8D are fake!!!" or whatever it was shit from the Jan 2017 leak when folks point that out to him as proof of his dubious history.

He's great at showing canned and behind the scenes stuff. But VERY hit and miss with secret upcoming stuff.

AHA-Lambda

Oct 25, 2017
genuinely amazed they haven't done a Battle.Net exclusive before now with the other Crash or Spyro games

Oct 27, 2017
Forty bucks for the Switch/PC port?! That's a fuckin' steal, man lol
Crash 4 is really great and imo worth the $60 I paid initially, so count yourselves lucky, new players. I'm definitely double-dipping on the Switch version, I'd love to have a portable CB4.

Phantom_Snake

The Fallen
Jul 26, 2018
Montana
Glad I didnt run through the game. I'm only about three hours in, but would like to pick up where I left off. Maybe I missed it but any word on saves carrying over?

Hope

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I don't really get making the PS5 and XSX versions $60 when free upgrade is a thing and people can easily get the PS4/XBO versions for $30 or less new.

Its basically ripping ppl who don't inform themself enough about videogames. Should definitly launch at the same price than pc and switch.

Ryszard

Apr 7, 2018
Battle.net? What?

I guess they will release it in Steam sometime after... I guess the deal was different because it was From, but Sekiro was released in Steam so I don't really understand the move.

DaveB

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
it looked awful in handheld mode. 480p/30 is not "a great port" especially if you are used to the crisp 720p/60 of MK.
I didn't say "great", I said "pretty good." They were feature complete ports that still looked and played like the XB1/PS4 versions, just with the expected reduced resolution and texture detail reductions. I'm perfectly okay with a port of Crash 4 with the same cutbacks if it means I can play it on the go.

Though "on the go" means different rooms of my house in COVID world, but that's beside the point.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
It's about time this game came to all the 9th gen consoles.

I forgot Battlenet exists. Weird.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, been waiting for that Switch version, hopefully we can save this game from disappointing initial sales.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Battle.net? What?

I guess they will release it in Steam sometime after... I guess the deal was different because it was From, but Sekiro was released in Steam so I don't really understand the move.

Look at my post above. A steam release would be nice, but until then uh...they really need to fix the pre order links for the PC version :V