• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

supernormal

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Free upgrade baby. Literally one of my favorite games last gen. I can't believe we got such wonderful games (THPS1+2 and this) literally a month before the new consoles launched.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
So they know $40 is the right price, but can still get away with it on Xbox/PS because they are already paying that price lol

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
> 25th Anniversary

200.gif

Some of us are going to be feeling a lot of this the next few years lol

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
Looks like I'll pick up the PS4 version and upgrade that to the PS5 one since it's cheaper. Any sales going on right now?

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Nice, happy about that. Still not sure if getting it on console or PC... probably PS4 > PS5 version tho.

CTR is gone... right? Still waiting for a 60fps version, at this point it's probably a big ass RIP.

nbnt

Oct 26, 2017
Fina.. "The game will also launch on PC via Battle.net" ..oh, never mind then.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Very happy about the free upgrade. Crash 4 is one of the best games of 2020 and perhaps the best game in the series.

Now how about a 60fps upgrade for the trilogy, eh?

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I don't really get making the PS5 and XSX versions $60 when free upgrade is a thing and people can easily get the PS4/XBO versions for $30 or less new.

There is no 'Series X version'. It's Smart Delivery so it's the same game, just with an update. Same on PS4/PS5. If you can find it for $30 then buy that.

It's still RRP $60 whether it's on PS4 or PS5. Always has been. They're not gonna release a PS5 version for less than the PS4 version costs.

www.playstation.com

Crash Bandicoot™ 4: It’s About Time

If you already own the PS4™ version of this game, you can get the PS5™ digital version at no extra cost and you do not need to purchase this product. Buy digitally and get the Totally Tubular Skins for Crash and Coco. Get time-shattering skins Marsupus Erectus and Serious Upgrade, first on...

TradedHats

Mar 8, 2018
Activision giving a free upgrade while Sega once again snubs PS fans with Judgment. Eh, I'll take what I can get. Glad I haven't played through it yet. The Battle.net requirement though...eh.

Oct 25, 2017
Tampa
Yea, not really getting the Battle Net angle here, I didn't think I would have seen a bigger contrivance then Tony Hawk on the EGS but here we are. Going call this now, Crash 4 is going to sink like a stone on PC because this a demographical mismatch to say the least.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
If it's a free upgrade why would anyone ever buy the next gen version for $60 when the ps4/one versions will be/are cheaper?

Oct 28, 2017
Finally announced that PC port, I hope it's coming out not too long after the other versions. Please do CTR next 🙏

Looking at the screenshots, the game got a big visual upgrade, everything looks sharper and lighting has been improved.

LAA

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Nice happy for the free upgrade!
Hope it transfers progress/trophies over.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Stupid price for the UK, better pricing on Switch

If you buy this game, just play it and enjoy it; don't waste your time with the collectables or challenges because they are designed to frustrate you. The main content is really good

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
lol why the hell are they charging an extra $20? What's stopping people from getting the last-gen version and updating it?

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So I could just buy the xbox one version for cheaper and then a free upgrade.

Weird pricing.

Will cop the switch version

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
"Fans should also be on the look-out for tons of fur-tastic festivities from Activision aimed to engage Crash Bandicoot fans throughout the year"

Sooooo.............Crash for Smash?

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
More Crash in 2021? Crash in Smash? đź‘€
And I'm really glad I waited, might just get the PS4 version and go with the free upgrade (surprised they're doing this, but they've been making the right calls with the Crash games for a few years now). Or I might just get the PS5 physical version to keep my PS5 collection growing... decisions decisions...