• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Piggus

Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
I hope they have something special in the works if they're going with that title. The Spyro collection was great though so I'm looking forward to this

HibbySloth

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

If it's 1998, why the fuck does Coco have a cell phone?

a6ee9374dcca1d16e4ddf210a916ead5.gif

Oct 27, 2017

Oh no...what a fuckin' bummer tho, I probably gotta wait a whole year?
The NST did so well on the Switch (2nd best selling 3rd party game of all time on the platform, right behind a game that straight up uses Nintendo characters...), you'd think they'd prioritize getting out for the console like they did with CTR: NF.
T.T

Last edited:

Deleted member 25448

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
"They decide to bravely head through to different times and dimensions to stop whoever is responsible" Ohh we know who that is. Cortex is back to his old tricks again xDD

Or is it N Tropy? Hmmm.
Edit: I bet on fake Crash. He's come to get his revenge.

Darmik

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Activision is supporting Smart Delivery if the Xbox box art is any indication which is a good sign overall.

Exciting stuff. Hope they stick to a traditional Crash format although I'm curious how they'll match the content of the trilogy.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Yeah I see this as a "We want free reign to bring in and do whatever we want with the extended cast with a clean slate" not that they're tossing it

HibbySloth

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
"They decide to bravely head through to different times and dimensions to stop whoever is responsible" Ohh we know who that is. Cortex is back to his old tricks again xDD

Or is it N Tropy? Hmmm.

Tropy concept art was seen on Toys for Bob's offices a year ago. I'm confident he's in this.

Birbos

Alt Account
Banned
May 15, 2020
www.gematsu.com

Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time rated for PS4, Xbox One in Taiwan

The Taiwan Digital Game Rating Committee has rated the unannounced Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It is developed by Spyro Reignited Trilogy studio Toys fo…

"The Taiwan Digital Game Rating Committee has rated the unannounced Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It is developed by Spyro Reignited Trilogy studio Toys for Bob."

Crash-Bandicoot-4-Taiwan-Rating_06-18-20.jpg
That fucking ribbon on the top of the Xbox cover just screams another console is coming. It's way too long.

Hayeya

Oct 29, 2017
Canada
CRASH BANIDCOOT 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A new numbered One, Wow, me and my son are over the moonnnn.
Toys for Bob were fantastic with Spyro, cannot wait.

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Hi all, know lots about this game. Haven't had time to read the whole thread, sorry, so sorry if I'm repeating someone else here --

I advise people wait for context during the official reveal and surrounding interviews+etc that will flesh out the title and its place in the series as a whole. There's a lot to this game that isn't apparent from a title, box-art and short blurb, and it will become apparent when people have a chance to talk to the devs and put out content.

Oh, and your high expectations are both justified and likely to be met.

HibbySloth

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hi all, know lots about this game. Haven't had time to read the whole thread, sorry, so sorry if I'm repeating someone else here --

I advise people wait for context during the official reveal and surrounding interviews+etc that will flesh out the title and its place in the series as a whole. There's a lot to this game that isn't apparent from a title, box-art and short blurb, and it will become apparent when people have a chance to talk to the devs and put out content.

So you're telling me Crunch and Nina are safe my dude? Gonna wait it out and see.

I'm hyped.

Deleted member 864

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Very cool.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017

Mega hype

OP
OP
Xavi

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash

Well shit

Belthazar90

Banned
Jun 3, 2019

WHOA! Now I'm too hyped, can't wait.

PS: Your wording destroyed my dreams of an "And it's available NOW!" kind of announcement tho.

Oct 27, 2017

Or is it N Tropy? Hmmm.
If it's a journey through dimensions then it's obviously the evil parrot twins, making this the twinsanity 2 we always deserved

Dalik

Nov 1, 2017

Would love to have expectations but not with 1 year? delay again for pc.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017

Anything about the Switch version? Another a year late port?

Deleted member 25448

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I just realized, these two are the same masks from the leaked hat. Am guessing they're part of the "Quantum Masks" along with Lani-Loli, but they're evil
xK9m8X9.jpg

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields

lVkAbqS.png

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
I hope it goes past what the original trilogy does in terms of gameplay. Hopefully fully 3D gameplay and not the straight level design.

DoradoWinston

Apr 9, 2019
I just realized the Xbox cover mentions Series X, a new numbered entry for Crash on next gen is gonna be nuts

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017

Oh MAN, with what you're saying and what's in that little plot/premise blurb, I can't wait for Crash 4's true reveal!
MY BOY, he's truly BACK! T.T