• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017
Okay let me tell you about two movies which is pretty much grand theft auto. It's about a man who is poisioned then gets a heart which needs electricity all the time. They are insane movies but I adore them. The last one came out ten years ago and the budget for them aren't crazy high makes me wonder why we haven't gotten another one. Am I the only one who wants a third to wrap up the trilogy of Chev Chelios!!

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
It's pretty high on my list of dream movies. They'd somehow find a way to make it even crazier and I'd love it.

Hell, I'll just about settle for any new Neveldine/Taylor project right now.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
It's too late for Crank 3. It should have come out immediately after part 2.

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
In Crank 3 he could be brought back as a cyborg, who needs to do extreme stuff to keep his...cyborg power source charged.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I forgot how the second one ended, but I remember loving how crazy they went with the whole thing. I'm on board for part 3.

MrBS

Oct 27, 2017
Eh the second was extremely self referential to the original made only three years earlier and made way too many callbacks, it would have been better suited for a twenty years later nostalgia trip (lol)

I'd see a thrid movie if it ever came to pass but I'm okay with the series being dead.

Oct 27, 2017
every time the powerball goes above $1b, i always buy one ticket and make a vow to give those guys $40mil for Crank 3. maybe another $1m earmarked for Bai Ling incidentals in the secret budget. would take the hands-off EP credit too -- i would just drop off the briefcase of cash and step back.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
2 was only a modest success at best and I suspect Statham's asking price is too high to support that relatively low budget now.

I would love to see it but I think the time window has passed sadly. Also not sure they'd get away with some of the humour they did 12-15 years ago.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
I loved how over the top they were, but I think the time has passed.

Never too late for a Shoot 'Em Up Sequel with Clive Owen, though,

Chrno

Oct 25, 2017
is this the movie where jason stathom has sex with that girl in the middle of a football stadium in front of a bunch of asian schoolgirls