• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Predict Crackdown 3's Metacritic score

• 59 or lower

Votes: 151 7.1%
  • 60-69

Votes: 669 31.6%
  • 70-79

Votes: 1,061 50.0%
  • 80-89

Votes: 200 9.4%
  • fun (90 or higher)

Votes: 39 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
I could actually see this hitting an 80, although I think a lot of reviewers will have a number of complaints that will drag it down, after they like it but don't fall in love with it.

Klaphat

Banned
Dec 18, 2017
I have a feeling that multiplayer will drag it down. It's kinda weird that adding a game mode can do that, but in this case i think it will. Like lower 70s with multiplayer and higher 70s without it...

ClivePwned

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Honestly, this thing is review-proof with me. And its on Gamepass so even if it sucks, I won't feel too bad.

I think the game will get relatively lousy critical scores so somewhere in the 70s

Mr Moot

May 10, 2018
Annecy, France
With all the magical marketing we got for that game, everyone has low expectations so he could end on a high 70 thanks to surprise effect.

I'm going with 75 minimum.

Jssom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I can't see this scoring less than 70 MC, and I can't see it scoring above 80 either. Between 73 and 76 is my guess. Nothing about this game screams broken like Fallout 76 so I don't know why some predicting low 60.

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
71. Same MC like MvC: Infinite got and funnily enough i predict it'll be for the same reasons: animations being a bit underwhelming, corny story, but the gameplay is top-notch and best of the franchise.

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
From what I've seen of it it looks outdated and poor. Like 60 or below bad. But I feel reviews will stick it in the 70 region. I have no hope for it. I'll give it a play on GP but even if it reviewed good, I never liked the past ones, so I doubt this ones going to change my opinion.

Bear and bird

Oct 27, 2017
I'm guessing low 70s. Could see it go even lower.

I think it will be a much better game than CD2 for fans of the series, but it will lack the production value and gameplay additions/changes needed to score similar to CD1 (83/100).

Gavin Stevens

Team Blur Games
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Telford, Shropshire
Just a thought but what time do games usually unlock uk time? Will I be able to play this at bang on 12 tonight or is it weird like steam where you have to wait until 5:33 and a blood moon?

Because of its tonight I'm staying up to wreck some shit old school.

WildWayz

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I put 70-79 - simply because it has been delayed so much... so much promised... so much removed... and it just doesn't look like the kinda game to score higher...

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
Just a thought but what time do games usually unlock uk time? Will I be able to play this at bang on 12 tonight or is it weird like steam where you have to wait until 5:33 and a blood moon?

If you change region and play with Gamepass you could maybe play in 20 minuten. I expect a midnight release.

Ausroachman

Oct 27, 2017
The original crackdown was a solid 75-85 and I expect this to be around the same . Despite its score I had a blast with crackdown 1 so I can't wait to try this .

XR.

Nov 22, 2018

If Forza Horizon 4 is anything to go by, it'll be unlocked at midnight in your particular region.

Gavin Stevens

Team Blur Games
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Telford, Shropshire
Just watching some new final code campaign footage and I don't see the graphical complaints. Game looks great and looks like it takes more from the first. That's good.

Gamepass is so worth it.

Aug 26, 2018
I am going with low 60s. 63

The game's shooting, traversal look mediocre. The Movement/agents/orbs are all positives.

Looking forward to try it on GP though.

Marauder

Nov 1, 2017
I haven't owned an Xbox this gen but absolutely loved the original Crackdown on the 360, I hope it turns out good, the SP looks decent from what I've seen.

occ86

Oct 30, 2017
It's not a game for me, but I think it will review pretty well.
83 is my prediction.