• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Crackdown 3 Open/Meta Prediction

• <70

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 71-75

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • 76-79

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 80-85

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 85+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
SU2uxLl.gif

3DVoABm.gif

Gif Credit: Slicer Dyster
Crackdown 3 is the first big Xbox exclusive of this year preceding highly anticipated titles like Gears 5 and Ori 2, and one that has had a lot of conversation around it lately. We have recently had a preview event showcasing the single-player campaign and Wrecking Zone multiplayer mode and shared its opening cinematic at Inside Xbox a few days ago, so the marketing blitz is ramping up. So ERA, what's your read on this open-world superhero action shooter? I'm a sucker for superhero games (Spider-Man is my favorite game of all time, Arkham City in my top 10) and the Inside Xbox coverage have made me come around on this game a bit. I'm going with a Opencritic prediction of 81.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Official Staff Communication
MC prediction threads aren't allowed, As they just become list threads. Feel free to make a Review Thread the day the embargo is up

Status
Not open for further replies.